The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Trying to complete the litigation page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to complete the litigation page

Post by sandy66 on November 17th 2011, 8:25 am

Hello there,
I am totally new to all this so please accept my apologies if I am in the wrong place.
I am trying to fill out the litigation form and clicked image shack to upload the screen shot image that's requested but it won't accept it, I have signed up to image shack to see if this worked. How or what do I put in the box as I tried the image url address and it still won't accept?

Also the forum I want to complain about the form is asking for my username, I do not belong to the forum in question, but I was made aware by some friends yesterday that their are some points made about me that I class as Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person.

I did write to the moderator who completely misunderstood what I was asking and refused to help. I was going to sign up to the forum myself but no doubt, my version of events wouldn't be accepted now, the moderator made that clear. I replied to her thanking for her help and to let her know I was filling out a litigation form.
Can someone please tell how I do this form as I really want to get this sorted.
Many thanks for your time,
Kind regards, Sandy

sandy66

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to complete the litigation page

Post by MrMario on November 18th 2011, 12:49 am

Hello,

I notice you need to open the image up on your browser. Right click and copy image link. Use that link for the report.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy66 on November 18th 2011, 7:53 am

Hello
Thank you for your reply but that doesn't work. I already stated that above
(image url address)
Plus I cannot complete the forms as I don't belong to the forum in question so really the litigation form is no good to me.
Surely their is some way that I can complain?
Thanks

sandy66

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Fox on November 18th 2011, 6:48 pm

I had a similar problem a while ago. It seemed the networks suddenly developed a sort of sickness the moment I decided to file a litigation. Smile

The screenshot was in png format, because it was copy then pasted inside paint, as per screenshot instructions. I tried uploading this to image uploading sites like imageshack and even photobucket, it says INCOMPLETE REQUEST. I feel like I was in the middle of a net conspiracy making BS out of me, as I had no trouble doing so a couple of days ago. I called my friend and she told me uploading paint or png formats work fine on her side. So there was something/someone preventing me from uploading in my computer. In the end, I opened a new facebook account to host the image, and hopefully it can be seen.

By the way, I might try asking this as well. I hope you don't mind. Why are some of the topics in this place only available to "users granted with special access"? Is it because I'm new, or there is something wrong with my internet connection. I'm quite confused, as nearly all topics I went in or tried to make a new topic on doesn't allow me.

Lana Fox

Female Posts : 3
Language : British

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum