The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google AdSense

+6
Xandra18
Omu
Sanket
!_NICK_!
Master Marc
kirk
10 posters

Go down

Google AdSense Empty Google AdSense

Post by kirk November 19th 2011, 8:40 pm

Well it seems Google AdSense has disabled/deleted my account and do not want to pay the very little revenue i have generated with in the last month in the half or so of when i created it.

This is messed up, I followed all the rules as i was supposed to. I did not click my own ad's, i did not tell anyone to click my ad's, I did not have any messages on the pages for people to click my ad's nor do i have any type of software that auto clicks them.

So it's not even about the very little bit i revenue i generated It's the fact that Google have no intention on paying anyone.

Unless you have a huge company or website that thousands upon thousands of people come through every day, then i think goggle will find or fabricate some sort of reason why to disable your account and not pay you. I have had a lot of people tell me this before and dint really believe it, but now i do.

I strongly recommend no one bother going through the trouble of using Google ADSense.
Because it seems clear to me they are only in for getting advertisement in for their self's and have no intentions to pay anyone with small scale sites.

You follow all the rules and then you still get stepped on, Wonder what it would take to put a class act lawsuit against google for all the people they do this to,? And now after seeing it for my self and knowing i did not do anything to break their TOS. I have no other choice but to believe they never had any intention to pay anything .

And yeah i appealed, but i dont even want it back now,Once again I strongly recommend people not to use Google AdSense, it's all for them and none for you, Let alone the good deal of info and other things you provide to get the account, Then you have to place them on all your pages or rearrange your page to place somewhere that looks good, so it was a bit of work for me, and for what??? It's ridiculous, and i dont know how they can get a way with it, I guess when you are as a large as google then you are pretty much untouchable and they do what they want?

So yeah now i have to go fix all of my web pages because there is nothing but blank spaces where the ad's used to be.. Google scum... I think i am going to get some legal advise, it just dose not seem fair at all and how they can do this people. I can see if you are breaking TOS, but that is not the case here, i followed everything as i was supposed to,But google are not keeping their end of the deal.?

Anyway i will not be answering or doing any more support for google related questions either.
Not that we noramlly do this type of support here, but the whole reason i got a Google AdSense account was to help a hand full of people saying the ad's would not show on their forums. lol
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Google AdSense Empty Re: Google AdSense

Post by Master Marc November 19th 2011, 11:31 pm

Hey Kirk, what's the link where you used the Google Adsense script?
I've never had any issues when it's time for 'em to pay me, Wink

Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 20th 2011, 3:10 am

Master Marc wrote:Hey Kirk, what's the link where you used the Google Adsense script?
I've never had any issues when it's time for 'em to pay me, Wink

all on forum successessor HTML pages, It dont make sense.. like i said i did not do anything i was not supposed to and followed all of their rules/tos. so they are full of it man..

Right, and I almost hit the threshold of when they are supposed to pay, then wham, they took it out and said they wont pay... lol

And it's not even really about the money to me, it's not like it was a lot, but it's the principle of the matter that Google is offering something, and went back on their word, deal,

It's kind of odd right when i was almost at the threshold they then did this, why dint they do it last month? Because last month they said payment would not be made because it did not reach the threshhold, so now this month it almost reaches it and now this, and this is with last months thats supposed to roll over?????????

So i dont even care about google, I am more mad that i now i have to re-arrange all my pages, Plus i knew i should have never even gotten it to begin with.

And if it worked for you thats great, But i honestly do not know why they pulled this on me?

And i realy cant stress the point enough for people not to even bother with it, it's all lies..
Or at least thats what it seems like to me, I have a friend that is a really good lawyer, so i am going to talk to him on Monday, and see what he has to say about and if there is any real legal actions i can take.

probably not, but how long are they going to get over on people like this when they are sitting back making killer amounts of money on us that are doing their advertisement.

But it's google, probably nearly imposable to take any real legal actions against .
Let alone finding a firm that would actually take on a giant like google... haha ya think.

But hey, it's still worth looking into for me.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by !_NICK_! November 20th 2011, 3:51 am

Well, good luck! Let us know what happens.
!_NICK_!
!_NICK_!
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 20th 2011, 5:28 am

kirk, i think if you used it on FOrumotion forums. First it requires us to pay credits to remove the forumotion ads & then we can add our own google ads. We can't have ads from adsense from two accounts as far as i know, as it breaches their contract.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc November 20th 2011, 4:03 pm

kirk wrote:probably not, but how long are they going to get over on people like this when they are sitting back making killer amounts of money on us that are doing their advertisement.
The money would be refunded back to their advertisers, Wink

Sanket wrote:We can't have ads from adsense from two accounts as far as i know, as it breaches their contract.
On the same page. Kirk said he used in on his HTML pages, which I know doesn't insert forumotion ads.

@Kirk - If you're talking about this website : http://www.forumsuccessors.com/
I don't see any useful content that might interest their advertisers..

What email did they send you after disabling your Adsense account?
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 20th 2011, 4:12 pm

Its a account for each domain name i suppose. Its nothing to do with a html page in my opinion, however i can't confirm it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc November 20th 2011, 4:19 pm

Sanket wrote:Its a account for each domain name i suppose. Its nothing to do with a html page in my opinion, however i can't confirm it.
Err.. I don't think I'm understanding you... You can use one Adsense account for multiple websites ( domains ) . You shouldn't use two scripts from different Adsense accounts on the same page of a website, although you can use 'em on different pages of the same website.

Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2011, 4:33 pm

I agree with Sanket when he said:
Sanket wrote:kirk, i think if you used it on FOrumotion forums. First it requires us to pay credits to remove the forumotion ads & then we can add our own google ads. We can't have ads from adsense from two accounts as far as i know, as it breaches their contract.

kirk wrote:Anyway i will not be answering or doing any more support for google related questions either.
Not that we noramlly do this type of support here, but the whole reason i got a Google AdSense account was to help a hand full of people saying the ad's would not show on their forums. lol
You're right, anyway I don't think this is forumotion fault. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 20th 2011, 4:35 pm

I doubt if thats allowed, thats what i was saying. I think that multiple accounts on a website are not allowed.

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2011, 4:38 pm

I just think google know free the number of redirectings of the ads on our forums...

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc November 20th 2011, 4:48 pm

Sanket wrote:I doubt if thats allowed, thats what i was saying. I think that multiple accounts on a website are not allowed.
Have you ever heard of websites/forums with Adsense revenue sharing? huhohi
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 20th 2011, 6:42 pm

I haven't, as i said i just had one google adsense account which was closed don't know for some random reason. I did not bother to check, because the website was anyways dead.

Please enlighten us on Adsense revenue sharing Wink Razz
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc November 20th 2011, 7:06 pm

Sanket wrote:Please enlighten us on Adsense revenue sharing Wink Razz
An idea to get people submitting useful content to their site, in exchange for displaying their Adsense script 50:50 with the site owner. So basically, two scripts from two Adsense accounts are being used on one website, but only one will be displayed at a time on a page, Wink The idea was brainstormed in 2004 and many websites have adopted to it.

Sanket wrote:as i said i just had one google adsense account which was closed don't know for some random reason.
That, I did not know..
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 20th 2011, 10:42 pm

No i had forumotions ad's removed when i got my domain,
It's just google, they want you to advertise but they dont want to pay.

I have been getting a lot of mixed messages on some other boards, It seems the majority of the people are saying the same thing happen to them to, And some got their accounts back, Butt there is a good am mount of others saying they never had a problem, they are not making much but they are getting paid. so it's like 60/40 70/30 with the majority of them having the same exact thing happen to them that happened to me, and i believe them now to, because i know for a fact i did not do anything,

So who knows, all i know is i did not do anything or tell anyone to click nothing either, so may be it was just one/few persons clicking it over and over, i have no idea, but it should not matter a click is a click, and i am not clicking it,You know? How i am i supposed to control who clicks what, when, or where...... lol You would think Google would have something in place to where only 2 clicks or something from the same IP a day would be valid from the page of which it resides on?

I mean ok Hypothetically speaking What if you had some old lady on there that likes to see all the ad's,clicks them all to go to the pages to read what ever it is for,, and thats all she dose on the computer,Hypothetically speaking of course

So if someone is clicking them, then the deal that Google has is, they are supposed to pay for each click, and they are not honoring it, How can they render a click invalid when you have a real person clicking it. even if they are clicking it more then once,

IDK The whole thing is stupid, and there is no real money in it, It's just a big hassle in my opinion, and google cant contact you and give you a warning or inform you of whats happening.
I mean this is money we are talking about, this is not no free hosting accounts like forums, or youtube fabebook etc.. This is people money they are messing with for us advertising their ad's, Technically we should get a kick back regardless of clicks. Just for having them on our pages. I mean people can read and remember, just because it's may not be clicked dose not mean the advertisement did not work? clicked or not it's still advertising.

yeah Mark they said something about money going back to there advertisers. What a load of garbage, it's like they are making things up as they go along... lol

Last edited by kirk on November 20th 2011, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2011, 11:10 pm

Just interesting articles you added, and informative, importants. Thanks. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Omu November 29th 2011, 9:36 pm

Thanks for informations kirk Smile
Omu
Omu
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1021
Language : Romanian, English

http://techtitans.forumer.ro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandra18 December 6th 2011, 1:16 pm

Google AdSense
# Track each individual Ad Unit with a separate channel
# Build your sites for your users not for adsense
# Make use of Link Units
# Use image & text Ads wherever possible
# use large and medium rectangles wherever possible
# integrate your rectangles inside your content wherever possible
# blend your Ads to your website design, this will in most cases increase your CTR
# don't trick your visitors into clicking Ads. Only clicks that are willingly done will convert
# run lots of split tests to see what works best for your website
# what worked good once does not have to work 6 month from now, never stop testing
# Don't always try to micromanage everything. Trust google in their decisions (mostly), they have a much larger set of data to know what works best on average
# Accept that you can't fully understand every fluctuation. There are so many variables involved in adsense.
# Don't ever think that you as a publisher are valuable for google. The only one valuable is the AdWords customer. If google thinks you are a risk to advertisers, you are gone, despite the amount you make as a publisher.
# Always remember that the money you receive as publisher is not from google but from us Advertisers that spend money on AdWords. If you cheat you don't cheat google, you cheat us!

Last edited by Xandra18 on December 7th 2011, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xandra18

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by probidthetalk December 6th 2011, 3:24 pm

WE have had simular issue with google. We ended up getting ion touch with our BBB to settle the issue.

We have since moved our advertising needs to projectwonderful.com and NEVER had a issue with them. You sign up and in 1-4 days your site is approved for ad placement and then the money rolls in. We have 20 total ad spaces available. and the advertisers bid against each other raising the costs to take over the spot. WE use the services on our other site not the forumotion forum.

And yes if you have ad from forumactif on your site (and they are google ads) then Google has the right to delete/suspend your personal google ads. whether they are on a seperate page from forumactif ads or not.

It is rather easy to find out how many domain names etc are owned by a company. For instance if someone looks up forumotion they can also see how many domains are owned by the same company.

My advise for ads is to use projectwonderful.
probidthetalk
probidthetalk
Forumember

Language : PHP/MYSQL/HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by acythl December 18th 2011, 3:57 pm

kirk wrote:Well it seems Google AdSense has disabled/deleted my account and do not want to pay the very little revenue i have generated with in the last month in the half or so of when i created it.

me too ;(
acythl

Language : viet nam

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam360 December 19th 2011, 2:58 am

Sounds like it's not worth the hassle
Adam360
Adam360
Forumember

Male Posts : 866

http://GameBase.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by angelseo December 28th 2011, 1:21 pm

Hi..Thanks for sharing the information..
angelseo

Language : english

Back to top Go down