The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Moving Posts/Topics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Moving Posts/Topics

Post by .:[i]ShAdY:. on November 21st 2011, 10:58 am

Is there any way to move posts / topics around?

on webs.com forums, you can move a topic and all subsequent post to other forum catagories. How can i do this on forumotion?

.:[i]ShAdY:.

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Moving Posts/Topics

Post by .:[i]ShAdY:. on November 21st 2011, 11:00 am

izoneclan.forumotion.com

.:[i]ShAdY:.

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 21st 2011, 11:07 am

1. You can do it. In the administration panel in categories and forums administration you need to delete the forum that have the posts prepared to move to the other forum. So, click Delete and there you shold have : Move all contents, choose the forum for move the posts. Then create the forum again;

2. Or other solution, in the General configuration for forum you have - Basket : choose the forum you want to move the posts. Save. Then go to forum with prepared posts to move its. Ok, you'll have moderator's tools, click the icon that move the posts on the bascket. You'll have Permissions in this forum: You can moderate this forum, click on it and select all subjects you have and move these. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on November 21st 2011, 5:42 pm

.:[i]ShAdY:.,

Double Posting:Posting consecutively is not tolerated unless separated by 24 hours since the last post. In future, please use the edit button. Wink

You can use the moderation tools 'move' and 'split' to move topics and posts. Here's a guide to the mod tools: http://help.forumotion.com/t10773-guide-to-mod-tools

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum