The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Can I do something like Prophpbb....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I do something like Prophpbb....

Post by ShinyTwinky69 on November 23rd 2011, 3:32 am

Well I want to know if this is possible to do with Forumotion, at the moment my forums are under construction so I'm not sure what forum provider to stick with (Phpbb2, Phpbb3, Invision, or PunBB. Anyways is it possible to place some text in the corresponding area at the top of the forum under the navigator bar like in the support forum at Prophpbb: http://support.prophpbb.com/.

So can we post a message like that at the top of the page and in the middle of the forum pages, requiring to mess with the IRC, or is it impossible with Forumotion? If it is possible and you can help me I will be more than happy to pay you back by adding you to the staff if needed. Very Happy

ShinyTwinky69
Forumember

Male Posts : 35
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I do something like Prophpbb....

Post by Richard. on November 23rd 2011, 4:33 am

R u talikng about this:

" Support ProphpBB by upgrading to a premium forum with the many benefits that come with that. This includes file and picture attachments, your own advertising system, etc.
You'll also be able to make messages like this one. " ?

If yes go to ACP=>Display=>Homepage=>Generalities and there u will find a black space where u can time whatever u want

Richard.
Forumember

Male Posts : 248
Language : English,Romanian

http://forum.phpbbonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I do something like Prophpbb....

Post by ShinyTwinky69 on November 23rd 2011, 2:59 pm

Thank you but my real question is how can I place them in the middle of the forum pages?

ShinyTwinky69
Forumember

Male Posts : 35
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum