The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

My domain name isn't working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My domain name isn't working

Post by virux on November 23rd 2011, 10:26 pm

I bought a domain name with credits a couple of days ago. I recieved an email from forumotion.com and it was in "spanish." I don't know what it says and I was wondering if an admin could get in touch with me to see what the deal is.

Also, my forum name is not working. I read in another post it takes a couple of hours after a confirmation email and it has been almost 3 hours since I recieved that email. I just don't know what the heck it says so I don't know if it's the one or not.

Thanks!

virux

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: My domain name isn't working

Post by MrMario on November 23rd 2011, 10:41 pm

Hello,

If its in another language you can always use the Google Translator that Google provides.

Domain names can take from 2 to 5 business days. If you get a confirmation email you can get your domain working withing a few hours. There is no time posted on when. Just keep checking, your domain will work!

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by virux on November 23rd 2011, 10:44 pm

Thanks for the reply. I have no idea what language it is though. I do know spanish, but this it like a hybrid of spanish and something else. I figured it would be professional if I got an email for something I paid for in my language....I'll keep checking though. Thanks again!

virux

Back to top Go down

Post by virux on November 23rd 2011, 10:48 pm

Haha! Portuguese! Never seen it. Still kind of messed up it wasn't in english.

virux

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on November 23rd 2011, 11:47 pm

Please avoid double/triple posting. Posts need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button. Wink

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum