The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

unable to login to Redcube webmail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress unable to login to Redcube webmail

Post by stevercars on November 27th 2011, 6:13 pm

Since the change to .net from .forumotion.co.uk I am no longer receiving email notification with the registered email account which was **********

I am also unable to login to http://webmail.my account I have tried all passwords I know

could you please advise

TIA

Last edited by stevercars on December 3rd 2011, 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total

stevercars

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: unable to login to Redcube webmail

Post by MrMario on November 27th 2011, 9:00 pm

Hello,

Could you please make a new account and try? This could be a small issue that will work itself out.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stevercars on November 27th 2011, 9:15 pm

@MrMario wrote:Hello,

Could you please make a new account and try? This could be a small issue that will work itself out.

I could but then it would not be the account for my site would it?

Also it seems since going to ************* new members are not being sent to registered email for activation. I tried and got the message above, I then reset the activation email address to a new one and they are still not being received

TIA

Steve

stevercars

Back to top Go down

Post by stevercars on December 3rd 2011, 9:15 am

I have followed as instructed on another thread (Locked so I am unable to post on it) and contacted you by Pm but no reply. Surely I can at least be told something? Why am I unable to sign in? Or am I missing something? I have waited patiently for an answer and tried to be polite

Please advise this old frustrated tired old man so I can use this smiley :wouhou: and go onto building my site on your very nice forum loul If anything else is needed to get a definitive answer then please advise this idiot how to succeed as I am worried

Thank you very much for your help

stevercars

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinosvet on December 3rd 2011, 9:51 am

Could you make a new ascount?Tnx Very Happy

Latinosvet
Forumember

Male Posts : 43
Language : Serbian

http://www.latinosvet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stevercars on December 3rd 2011, 9:58 am

Thank you for your reply
Do you mean a total new account or a new webmail account, if the latter then I have and as soon as I get to the webmail sign in page I am unable to get any further signing in as Admin. Is it not possible to delete that webmail account from Webmail's side then ceate a new one and send me the password? I am only a novice at this as you can probably tell but I am trying to learn as I go along and seem to be doing OK except for this issue.
Thanks

stevercars

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on December 3rd 2011, 5:32 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, got a little busy and haven't had much time looking into every issue. I'll forward this issue to The Godfather. I just need a screenshot of this error, forum url, email address you try to connect to and any other information you like to add.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by stevercars on December 3rd 2011, 7:42 pm

@MrMario wrote:Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, got a little busy and haven't had much time looking into every issue. I'll forward this issue to The Godfather. I just need a screenshot of this error, forum url, email address you try to connect to and any other information you like to add.

Hi

Thanks for reply, I had issues with password which someone reset but I have never been able to get past the Admin password for Webmail. I have sent you a pm about this which you mat still have, am I correct in thinking that I got to a portal where I can alter things once I get into the Wemail address?

The set up email was EDITnet the webmail address isEDIT and it shows on Pic attached the furthest I can get when I click the link. I have deleted and re-instated the EDIT but cannot get past screenshot.

Many thanks

EDIT

Last edited by stevercars on December 14th 2011, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

stevercars

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on December 4th 2011, 1:03 am

Oh your issue is not what I thought. Your username is not the fourm username it's the email address and the password you created for the email.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by stevercars on December 4th 2011, 9:27 am

@MrMario wrote:Oh your issue is not what I thought. Your username is not the fourm username it's the email address and the password you created for the email.

I have tried the one at

General/Messages and e-mails/e-mails and contact form/Admin e-mail address

I have tried this address I changed the email address I have changed the passwords and can still not get in, (ignore thqty of * in the screenshot)

This is what you meant I believe but it still does not work

stevercars

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on December 4th 2011, 8:00 pm

The email address you created for the webmail is the username.
Password is the password you created for the webmail.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by stevercars on December 4th 2011, 8:29 pm

@MrMario wrote:The email address you created for the webmail is the username.
Password is the password you created for the webmail.

I think I may have found the problem, or at least I hope I have is the username *****@********.com?

The * does not equate to the actual letters used

The reason I ask is I have had error messages for that account and it does not exist as I have tried to create that account. I do use that username though

If it is then is it possible to delete that account or send me the account password? I have tried what passwords I think it may be.

I could give you further evidence it is my site if that was necessary, but it is worthless carrying on if I am not in charge of my email account

Many thanks

Last edited by stevercars on December 14th 2011, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

stevercars

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on December 4th 2011, 8:35 pm

You are using ---------- as the username?
The password is what you created when you created the email address. We can't reset or do anything to give you access since this is all on your side.

Last edited by MrMario on December 12th 2011, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by stevercars on December 4th 2011, 9:00 pm

@MrMario wrote:You are using edit as the username?
The password is what you created when you created the email address. We can't reset or do anything to give you access since this is all on your side.

Hi I am in it is me that has misunderstood as I always used my email addresses or just Admin. Thank you very much for your patience with this old fool.

Could you please edit out my address

Many thanks

:wouhou: :wouhou: :wouhou: :wouhou: :wouhou:

stevercars

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum