The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions

4 posters

Go down

'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions Empty 'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions

Post by Basicball November 28th 2011, 10:16 pm

Sory, but i have 3 more questions, 1 is: i can't change the 'no new messages' img, while i was able to change all the other images (i took a video of the error)

Forum: http://epicduelmegaupdate.forumotion.com/

Error: http://localhostr.com/file/xftpecv/Untitled.mp4

The second question i have, is how i can have a shoutbox, like the following site (on top)

Site: http://www.edreborn.com/?act=idx

3: How do i activate the bank/shop ( to use with the forums curencies, accumulted by posting)

Last edited by Basicball on November 29th 2011, 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Basicball

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions Empty Re: 'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions

Post by Jophy November 28th 2011, 11:42 pm

Hello, Can you please change the title of your problem from something like “Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS” to something more related to your query/problem.

Your changing the title to something related to the problem will help users who will use the search feature on this forum to solve a similar problem. This way, your problem will be a solution for someone else’s problem.

Please confirm with the requirement to get help from members as well as staff.
Members are advised to confirm with this requirement & avoid helping unless the title is changed.

Your co-operation will help us in making this forum efficient. Thank you.

Staff
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions Empty Re: 'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions

Post by Basicball November 29th 2011, 4:38 pm

done
Basicball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 29th 2011, 4:56 pm

Please try with another browser. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Basicball November 29th 2011, 5:31 pm

Try what with another Browser?

P.S.: i was now able to change the images by ACP=>Display=>Pics Managemnt and changing it there, but i got a 3rd question (i'll update title and first post)
Basicball

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 29th 2011, 6:27 pm

Forumotion does not have a bank/shop feature.

'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Suuki November 29th 2011, 8:20 pm

Forumotion does have a bank/shop feature done with points (forum currency) That is rewarded with posts ect.

How to set up:
https://help.forumotion.com/t38437-the-points-system

Further ideas on Point Shops:
https://help.forumotion.com/t41194-points-shop-ideas
Suuki
Suuki
Forumember

Language : English, Japanese (learning lots) :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Basicball November 30th 2011, 1:47 pm

yes, i know how to activate the point system, and i have some nice ideas for things you can buy, but i can't find how to actually open the shop, like, can i link a markt or something to te main bar (where logout/ messages/... are as well)?
And can i make a bank, so de can deposit your points there, and gain 2% / day or somthing like that?
Basicball

Back to top Go down

Post by Suuki December 1st 2011, 12:17 am

Basicball wrote:yes, i know how to activate the point system, and i have some nice ideas for things you can buy, but i can't find how to actually open the shop, like, can i link a markt or something to te main bar (where logout/ messages/... are as well)?
And can i make a bank, so de can deposit your points there, and gain 2% / day or somthing like that?

Yes it's in the setup process, you select how many points you get from posting, being logged on everyday, etc.
Read the whole topics and it will explain everything.

About it being in your navigation, I would suggest it being a topic so people can buy the stuff. because everything is done manually...

The topics really go into it further than just how to set it up and ideas. Very Happy They really explain everything you need to set it up and get started, the point shop idea's will help with how to manage the shop and where it should be set up~!

Hope I helped~! :3
Suuki
Suuki
Forumember

Language : English, Japanese (learning lots) :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Basicball December 3rd 2011, 7:27 pm

sooooooooooooo... any help on the shoutbox? =3
Basicball

Back to top Go down

Post by Basicball December 8th 2011, 7:01 am

please?
Basicball

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray December 8th 2011, 8:40 am

You will need to found a code for a shoutbox that will work on Forumotion or have a link to the shoutbox.

'No more images'(solved), Bank and shoutbox questions Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down