The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

i can't log in to admin panel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i can't log in to admin panel

Post by allyouneed_ishere on December 1st 2011, 6:26 am

eventhough i know my username and password.it always redirect to the forum i made Arrow

any help is strongly appreciated.thank you so much!
Hello

allyouneed_ishere
Forumember

Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't log in to admin panel

Post by Sir Chivas™ on December 1st 2011, 6:33 am

You created a log in to the ACP?

What's the link to your forum?

Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6783
Reputation : 430
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't log in to admin panel

Post by allyouneed_ishere on December 1st 2011, 6:37 am

Sir Chivas wrote:You created a log in to the ACP?

What's the link to your forum?


yes... this is the link http://blitzkrieg.canada-forum.net/ Hello

allyouneed_ishere
Forumember

Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't log in to admin panel

Post by Sir Chivas™ on December 1st 2011, 6:40 am

Try to use this link, I'll direct you to your ACP,

http://blitzkrieg.canada-forum.net/Admin

I believe you'll still have to put the password.

Also, is there any other administrators in your forums other then you?

Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6783
Reputation : 430
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't log in to admin panel

Post by allyouneed_ishere on December 1st 2011, 6:50 am

Sir Chivas wrote:Try to use this link, I'll direct you to your ACP,

http://blitzkrieg.canada-forum.net/Admin

I believe you'll still have to put the password.

Also, is there any other administrators in your forums other then you?

still the same... it redirects eventhough i re-type my username and password... Sad

allyouneed_ishere
Forumember

Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't log in to admin panel

Post by Sir Chivas™ on December 1st 2011, 6:55 am

Oh, alright.


Is there anymore admins besides you? If do, is there a possibility they changed it. If not, you'll have to request to be changed. This can help;

http://help.forumotion.com/t93821-lost-founder-s-password

By the way, is your password correct when you log in?

Try refresh the browser, log out and log in once again.
If that doesn't work, you'll have to reset password.



Attention!
- Please provide your forum URL at all times.
- When the issue is solved, please mark it as solved.



Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6783
Reputation : 430
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't log in to admin panel

Post by allyouneed_ishere on December 1st 2011, 7:07 am

Sir Chivas wrote:Oh, alright.


Is there anymore admins besides you? If do, is there a possibility they changed it. If not, you'll have to request to be changed. This can help;

http://help.forumotion.com/t93821-lost-founder-s-password

By the way, is your password correct when you log in?

Try refresh the browser, log out and log in once again.
If that doesn't work, you'll have to reset password.

nope.theres no other admin it just me i created the forum just yesterday...i hope this will help... thank you so much :wouhou:

allyouneed_ishere
Forumember

Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't log in to admin panel

Post by Sir Chivas™ on December 1st 2011, 7:12 am

Alright then, well glad to help you Wink

Maybe, other members or staff members can give u a better solution to you're problem. Smile



Attention!
- Please provide your forum URL at all times.
- When the issue is solved, please mark it as solved.



Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6783
Reputation : 430
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't log in to admin panel

Post by Jophy on December 1st 2011, 9:03 am

@allyouneed_ishere wrote:
eventhough i know my username and password.it always redirect to the forum i made Arrow

any help is strongly appreciated.thank you so much!
Hello
Hello,

Please don't post in bold/colored fonts as it is reserved for moderation like this only. Thank you.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum