The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Need help with changing background colours.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with changing background colours.....

Post by John Stilwell on December 1st 2011, 10:18 am

Hi All, I am very new to all this but i need some help? i have just set up a new forum and I have a little problem which i could do with solving. The forum is set up and working, when i go to any of the forums and got to write a new post/thread i get the usual subject line and the box to write my message in which is coloured in white Very Happy

Then when I start typing I cannot see what I am typing as my font is in white Confused

I have been into the display/colours area and can change the background colour to lets say Black.......great, easy, the small preview box shows that the colour has changed and all should be fine :wouhou: so i save it and go for a full preview and try and go to a forum and presto....................it's still in white and nothing has changed blackeye

It might be that I am doing something wrong or I am just an idiot and I know nothing about css coding so any help would be appreciated.

Details: www.ombl.forumotion.co.uk
Skin: Soccer Game by Clinton Solidum
Platform: PHPbb2

Cheers guys or girls Very good

Last edited by John Stilwell on December 1st 2011, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

John Stilwell

Language : English

http://www.ombl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help with changing background colours.....

Post by Jophy on December 1st 2011, 11:25 am

Hello , Can you please change the title of your problem from something like “Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS” to something more related to your query/problem.

Your changing the title to something related to the problem will help users who will use the search feature on this forum to solve a similar problem. This way, your problem will be a solution for someone else’s problem.

Please confirm with the requirement to get help from members as well as staff.
Members are advised to confirm with this requirement & avoid helping unless the title is changed.

Your co-operation will help us in making this forum efficient. Thank you.

Staff

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help with changing background colours.....

Post by Guest on December 1st 2011, 1:45 pm

Can you take a print please? Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum