The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting tags problem

3 posters

Go down

Solved Posting tags problem

Post by GigiUK December 2nd 2011, 1:37 am

Hiya a cpl of my members are having problems posting tags using Fotki... They are getting the following message when they click to send their message " New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." They arent getting the message when they use Photobucket the tags are being posted without a problem
Is there anything you can do to help pls as one of my members only uses fotki... Ty in advance.

My forum url is http://snaggersparadise.forumotion.co.uk/
GigiUK

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Posting tags problem

Post by lololo22 December 2nd 2011, 2:02 am

GigiUK wrote:Hiya a cpl of my members are having problems posting tags using Fotki... They are getting the following message when they click to send their message " New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." They arent getting the message when they use Photobucket the tags are being posted without a problem
Is there anything you can do to help pls as one of my members only uses fotki... Ty in advance.

My forum url is http://snaggersparadise.forumotion.co.uk/

admin panel>> General>> Security>> Security Administration >> Unauthorize members with less than a week registration to post external links and emails >> No
lololo22

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by GigiUK December 2nd 2011, 3:16 am

Ty so much its working ok now...Hugggs

SOLVED!
GigiUK

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 2nd 2011, 7:42 am