The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Signature Length, How to increase the amount of characters? And character sheet problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Signature Length, How to increase the amount of characters? And character sheet problems.

Post by Nabus on December 6th 2011, 4:18 am

Hello, I would like to increase the amount of characters that are able to be placed inside ones signature. Right now it's at 1000 characters. I know that seems like a lot but I run a RPG site and would like for my players to list some info there for easy access so that I don't always have to refer back to their character sheet to see some of the info.

As they are progressing they are needing the space and I can't figure out how to manipulate it anymore. I have thought about using text boxes and scroll boxes but it doesn't matter.

If this is possible please let me know.

Also speaking about character sheets, when I access their character sheet from the link under thier Avatar I get all broken links inside their character sheet and it erases the data. (another reason why having some important info in the signature is useful) If this is something that I am doing wrong please inform me.

I am using invision if that matters, thank you.

Nabus

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature Length, How to increase the amount of characters? And character sheet problems.

Post by SLGray on December 6th 2011, 4:30 am

Sorry but there is no way to increase the character limit in signatures.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35629

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature Length, How to increase the amount of characters? And character sheet problems.

Post by Nabus on December 6th 2011, 4:31 am

slg wrote:Sorry but there is no way to increase the character limit in signatures.

I was afraid of that, thanks.

What about my other issues?

Nabus

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on December 6th 2011, 4:35 am

Could you explain a little more what the second issue is?

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35629

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabus on December 6th 2011, 5:24 am

When I click on the character sheet link of the player that is located under the Avatar it gives me broken links in the character sheet and it erases the data in the character sheet.

Nabus

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum