The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Denied Login:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Login:

Post by Dark Mage of Chaos on December 16th 2011, 7:39 pm

Forum Support,

I'm the founder of and I'm unable to login on my main computer. I thought perhaps my account was hacked so I had admins change my password, wouldn't work. I tried using my wife's login, wouldn't work. She could still login though. I reset my account password by email, wouldn't work. My IP nor user name is banned, I'm able to login with my cell phone though. Anyway to solve this?

Dark Mage of Chaos

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied Login:

Post by Mike on December 16th 2011, 11:26 pm

Those links won't help you. I've informed the Admins of this thread so they can help you out. Smile

Male Posts : 4242
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied Login:

Post by Darren1 on December 16th 2011, 11:36 pm

I just want to get this clear,
You can NOT log in into your personal account, but you CAN log into your Wife's account?

If so, I have a handful of questions I'd like to ask just to ensure were doing everything we can. -

Are you & your wife sharing the same PC? If not, we will have to go into further details
Have your tried another browser? - If so, was the problem still the exact same, or was there a significant loading time difference? What were the browsers?
Have you tried logging in (to your account) at a different location? (such as a neighbours PC, work PC ect) If so, what's the outcome?
At any stage during the login procedure were you given any error messages/codes? If so, what was it?

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum