The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Photos Stetching Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photos Stetching Page

Post by Blissinator on December 21st 2011, 7:36 am

Hi, When I signed into my Website today the photos that have been posted are appearing as if they are stretching the page as shown here -



Normally when a photo that is large is submitted, the site just re sizes it to fit the thread and generates an option to see the full size image.

Ive had a couple members say that is is appearing fine for them, and others say its stretching the page.

Hope this can get resolved soon, This is a sims 3 Modeling forum which photos are the most important part of it Razz

Thanks in advance Smile

-Bliss

Blissinator
New Member

Female Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://www.sims3unbound.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos Stetching Page

Post by teres on December 21st 2011, 8:35 am

Normally it was so that after setting the parameters of the photos were reduced.
From yesterday are stretching the page! It's terrible! Evil or Very Mad
I hope the problem will disappear quickly.


Merry Christmas from Poland rendeer

teres
New Member

Female Posts : 9
Reputation : 1
Language : polish - english
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos Stetching Page

Post by Blissinator on December 21st 2011, 8:48 am

@teres wrote:Normally it was so that after setting the parameters of the photos were reduced.
From yesterday are stretching the page! It's terrible! Evil or Very Mad
I hope the problem will disappear quickly.


Merry Christmas from Poland rendeer

Thanks, I really hope this gets fixed. I have TONS of photos on my forum and I feel horrible asking all my members to adjust their photos due to this issue Sad

Blissinator
New Member

Female Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://www.sims3unbound.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos Stetching Page

Post by teres on December 21st 2011, 9:08 am

@Blissinator wrote:
Thanks, I really hope this gets fixed. I have TONS of photos on my forum and I feel horrible asking all my members to adjust their photos due to this issue Sad

That can not be done! Evil or Very Mad

teres
New Member

Female Posts : 9
Reputation : 1
Language : polish - english
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos Stetching Page

Post by Blissinator on December 21st 2011, 9:10 am

@teres wrote:
@Blissinator wrote:
Thanks, I really hope this gets fixed. I have TONS of photos on my forum and I feel horrible asking all my members to adjust their photos due to this issue Sad

That can not be done! Evil or Very Mad

They are already adjusting their photos, until this gets figured out :o

Blissinator
New Member

Female Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://www.sims3unbound.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos Stetching Page

Post by teres on December 21st 2011, 9:49 am

Hurrah! :wouhou: Everything was back to normal!
It works to reduce photo!
Thanks, very much! luv sunny

teres
New Member

Female Posts : 9
Reputation : 1
Language : polish - english
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos Stetching Page

Post by Blissinator on December 21st 2011, 10:15 am

@teres wrote:Hurrah! :wouhou: Everything was back to normal!
It works to reduce photo!
Thanks, very much! luv sunny

Omg really? I will have to check!

Blissinator
New Member

Female Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://www.sims3unbound.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos Stetching Page

Post by Nera. on December 21st 2011, 11:36 am


Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7077
Reputation : 2013
Language : English
Location : -

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum