The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

how to resize avatar size?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to resize avatar size?

Post by setsuna1212 on December 29th 2011, 3:56 pm

this forum using phpbb 3 and im an admin there. I dont know how to resize the avatar size , who can help me to solve this problem?

Male Posts : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: how to resize avatar size?

Post by WHITESABBATH on December 29th 2011, 4:37 pm

add this to your can change the sizes 200/150 to best fit your forum..
.postprofile dt img{
max-height: 200px;
max-width: 150px;

Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down

Re: how to resize avatar size?

Post by runawayhorses on December 29th 2011, 4:57 pm

Only problem with that code is it won't resize it in the profile page. The avatar will be resized on the forum but when you click the profile in the "memberslist" the avatar will be FULL size if they are linking to a offsite avatar. I tried it before and that's what happened. Need a code that resizes all throughout the forum including the memberslist profile pages. It will be resized in your personal profile page but when you look at the profile via memberlist the avatar will be full size.

So what happens is, someone links to a offsite avatar that is 1400x1400 from photobucket and it is resized nicely on the forum., but the memberlist profile the avatar is FULL size, which completely wreaks the page. It doesn't work for linking to avatars, it will not be resized. If they upload it to the forum its fine and resized.

Male Posts : 2537
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum