The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant send PM's, but my issue can NOT be solved in a public thread!

3 posters

Go down

I cant send PM's, but my issue can NOT be solved in a public thread! Empty I cant send PM's, but my issue can NOT be solved in a public thread!

Post by AngryGuy January 17th 2012, 12:10 am

Hi,
I have a serious issue with one of your hosted boards that is of legal matter, that for several reasons can NOT be solved or handled in a public thread, it is very important that this is solved in the silence of PM's, but the FAQ tells me this in the matter:
There are three reasons for this; you are not registered and/or not logged on, the board administrator has disabled private messaging for the entire board, or the board administrator has prevented you individually from sending messages. If it is the latter case you should try asking the administrator why.

But when i try to send one it says i have not met the post limit to be able to send a PM.

Please make me able to send me PM's, this is very very important, and you will also think so when you hear the problem i want to talk about.

Best wishes and i hope you can help me solve this.
AngryGuy

Language : -

Back to top Go down

I cant send PM's, but my issue can NOT be solved in a public thread! Empty Re: I cant send PM's, but my issue can NOT be solved in a public thread!

Post by Nera. January 17th 2012, 12:16 am

Hi,

You need to make 2 posts to send a PM.
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I cant send PM's, but my issue can NOT be solved in a public thread! Empty Re: I cant send PM's, but my issue can NOT be solved in a public thread!

Post by AngryGuy January 17th 2012, 12:18 am

Nera. wrote:Hi,

You need to make 2 posts to send a PM.

thank you very much for solving this problem for me, hopefully i can get help in my matter using PM's now.

Thank you.
AngryGuy

Language : -

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. January 17th 2012, 12:19 am

Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 17th 2012, 12:19 am

Hello,

For Legal matter you'll need to report the forum via the reporting tool https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/ then in public or in PM.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum