The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email used for Forums

4 posters

Go down

In progress Email used for Forums

Post by Jamus January 22nd 2012, 9:59 am

I wish to set up a new forums but I'm not allowed to because my email has already been used for some other forums. That is true; I set up a forums some time ago with my email address. However now I have no clue as to what my forums is, and because of that I can't access it to delete the forums. I've searched through my email and there's nothing I can find there relating to forumotions.

So may I know if there's any way to rectify this situation?

Thanks
Jamus

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Email used for Forums

Post by Jophy January 22nd 2012, 12:55 pm

Hi,

If you can't remember your old forum's link, I suggest you just create a new e-mail account since it's easy and free.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape January 22nd 2012, 8:34 pm

You can try and use the Forum utilities to find your site if you log on there and type in your Email address and think of your password you mayhave used to make your site then your get your forum address when you back up a setting there
https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

Email used for Forums Left1212Email used for Forums Center11Email used for Forums Right112
Email used for Forums Ape_b110
Email used for Forums Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow January 24th 2012, 10:16 am

Jamus wrote:I wish to set up a new forums but I'm not allowed to because my email has already been used for some other forums. That is true; I set up a forums some time ago with my email address. However now I have no clue as to what my forums is, and because of that I can't access it to delete the forums. I've searched through my email and there's nothing I can find there relating to forumotions.

So may I know if there's any way to rectify this situation?

Thanks

Hello Hello ,

Have you finally found your old forum's URL ?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum