The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need an icon for "Moderate this forum" link

2 posters

Go down

Need an icon for "Moderate this forum" link Empty Need an icon for "Moderate this forum" link

Post by Klokinator January 22nd 2012, 10:24 am

Hi there, I'm the administrator of an up-and-coming forum about Zelda game design. I want to add an icon here where it says "Moderate this forum", however I do not know exactly what to do. There is no option for it in the advanced pictures portion of the ACP, and I do know a good amount of CSS but I'm not sure what to even search for. Can someone help me out with this please?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: One other quick question, ignore it if you like as it's not completely important but slightly annoying... is there a CSS code I might use that would allow me to place the shoutbox above the Users online field, but below the boards themselves? The very bottom of the forum is too low, and the entire team would rather it not be at the top of the forum either.

http://puu.sh/ecuO
Klokinator

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Need an icon for "Moderate this forum" link Empty Re: Need an icon for "Moderate this forum" link

Post by Guest January 22nd 2012, 2:56 pm

Can you provide your forum url? Smile

Back to top Go down

Need an icon for "Moderate this forum" link Empty Re: Need an icon for "Moderate this forum" link

Post by nutsonlizards January 22nd 2012, 3:30 pm

To answer you second question you would just need to add a chat iframe code
in:

Templates
General/index_box

Code:
<!-- END forumrow -->

<!-- BEGIN tablefoot -->
            </tbody>
        </table>
      </div>
  <!-- END tablefoot -->
<!-- END catrow -->
</div>
 <iframe src="/chatbox/index.forum?" width="750" height="300"frameborder="0"></iframe>
<!-- BEGIN switch_on_index -->

this should add the chat in the right place

Scrap that lmao i just noticed your Phpbb3 so you cant get into your templates so to this i got no clue lol
nutsonlizards
nutsonlizards
Forumember

Language : London

http://www.redneckherpsforum.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Klokinator January 22nd 2012, 7:39 pm

Actually uh, that's for my other forum. The PZE forum (Link is in the OP btw, Gassy) is running on... lemme check... PHBB2.

Edit: I actually thought PHBB2 supported templates... does it?
Klokinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Klokinator January 23rd 2012, 5:35 am

Oddly, you cannot see the templates on this particular forum. And as it turns out, my Klokreations forum is PHPBB2, and so is the Zelda forum, they're both PHPBB2, but I can't see the templates in the zelda forum while I CAN in the Klokreations one. This is a weird mystery. Is it possible to accidentally disable them?

And on a side note, I've been writing a CSS code that anyone can post into a PHPBB2 forum (Possibly the other types as well) that allow for independant color customization of the shoutbox. It's 90% done (There are a few things I can't quite figure out) but I was wondering where I could post this code, so other people might use it.
Klokinator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum