The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Avatar help (Profile Pic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by rimzie on January 24th 2012, 5:07 pm

Hi people

I want the avatar over to the left hand side of the screen, how do i do this? thanks

rimzie
Forumember

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by WHITESABBATH on January 24th 2012, 5:37 pm

ACP> General > Forum > Configuration > Pages structure > Profile position in the messages : Left. Save!

WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Reputation : 119
Language : English, F-Bombs
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by rimzie on January 24th 2012, 5:51 pm

I have doen this and it has not worked for some reason? any other ideas?

rimzie
Forumember

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by 99nour on January 24th 2012, 5:56 pm

Can you provide your forum link?

99nour
Forumember

Female Posts : 368
Reputation : 17
Language : English
Location : Egypt

http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by rimzie on January 24th 2012, 6:02 pm

Thanks for your reply

http://yellowbadgesuburban.forumotion.co.uk

Also, could you look at the replys to the topics and for some reason there is not a line separting each comment. is there a way i can make the line darker?
Thanks

rimzie
Forumember

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by 99nour on January 24th 2012, 6:09 pm

Yeah uhmmm 2 things
First, I don't really get what's the question at the topic starter, they"re at the left no problem I guess..
Second, yeah I think for the line "Admin Panel > Display > Pictures&Colors > Colors > Scroll down to Table Header > Body line Color

99nour
Forumember

Female Posts : 368
Reputation : 17
Language : English
Location : Egypt

http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by rimzie on January 24th 2012, 6:13 pm

the avatars are on the right hand screen of the topics, id like the the same side asthis forum (on the left)

thank you for your answers and help?

rimzie
Forumember

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by 99nour on January 24th 2012, 6:45 pm

Screenshot please? :|

99nour
Forumember

Female Posts : 368
Reputation : 17
Language : English
Location : Egypt

http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by The Lone Ranger on January 24th 2012, 7:16 pm

The avatars are on the left! See below...



The Lone Ranger
Forumember

Male Posts : 438
Reputation : 37
Language : English
Location : Scotland

http://www.tenerifesforumoffun.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by 99nour on January 24th 2012, 7:31 pm

I meant a screenshot from Rimzie,because like you; I can see them perfectly fine on the left just like your screenshot..

99nour
Forumember

Female Posts : 368
Reputation : 17
Language : English
Location : Egypt

http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by buddylee0927 on January 24th 2012, 8:07 pm

@99nour wrote:Yeah uhmmm 2 things
First, I don't really get what's the question at the topic starter, they"re at the left no problem I guess..
Second, yeah I think for the line "Admin Panel > Display > Pictures&Colors > Colors > Scroll down to Table Header > Body line Color
Sorry to interrupt the thread but I'm having this issue also. I've change these settings to many different colors and all my post run together as well. There is no separation. Here is a link to view: http://beaudogs.the-talk.net/t21-food-sign-up-for-2012

buddylee0927
Forumember

Posts : 60
Reputation : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by WHITESABBATH on January 24th 2012, 10:49 pm

@rimzie wrote:I have doen this and it has not worked for some reason? any other ideas?
I just don't understand why it won't switch over;are you remembering to tick "save".? also try refreshing the page by hitting the F5 key on your keypad. If that doesn't do it we'll have to force it over with css. But we don't want to add codes if not needed..
@buddylee0927 wrote:
Sorry to interrupt the thread but I'm having this issue also. I've change these settings to many different colors and all my post run together as well.
your post airen't jumbled together.. you changed the forum line colors to black(#000000) or left the field blank.


@ mermaid Some themes have the avatar on the right. Very Happy

WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Reputation : 119
Language : English, F-Bombs
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by 99nour on January 25th 2012, 7:15 am

@buddylee0927 wrote:
@99nour wrote:Yeah uhmmm 2 things
First, I don't really get what's the question at the topic starter, they"re at the left no problem I guess..
Second, yeah I think for the line "Admin Panel > Display > Pictures&Colors > Colors > Scroll down to Table Header > Body line Color
Sorry to interrupt the thread but I'm having this issue also. I've change these settings to many different colors and all my post run together as well. There is no separation. Here is a link to view: http://beaudogs.the-talk.net/t21-food-sign-up-for-2012

Yeah err, I sorta said "Admin Panel > Display > Pictures&Colors > Colors > Scroll down to Table Header > Body line Color" That's the separation line. {By separation line I think he means like that white line between our posts and our profile}

99nour
Forumember

Female Posts : 368
Reputation : 17
Language : English
Location : Egypt

http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar help (Profile Pic)

Post by rimzie on January 25th 2012, 10:23 am

Thank you all for all your help now fixed... it just took a while to change over.
Thanks again

rimzie
Forumember

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum