The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help new group administrators

3 posters

Go down

In progress Help new group administrators

Post by batman_il January 28th 2012, 8:16 pm

Hello!
I have a problem and he is following.
I created a new group of administrators, and I want to add members to it. But I want the members of the Administrators group have access to the admin panel. I ask as a group "Forum Administration" but again they do not have access to the admin panel?
How to give them access? beu
batman_il
batman_il
Forumember

Male Posts : 44
Language : Sofia

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Help new group administrators

Post by warfreak January 28th 2012, 8:35 pm

batman_il wrote:Hello!
I have a problem and he is following.
I created a new group of administrators, and I want to add members to it. But I want the members of the Administrators group have access to the admin panel. I ask as a group "Forum Administration" but again they do not have access to the admin panel?
How to give them access? beu

you have to add your member in Help new group administrators CouronneAdministrator but be carefull in adding members in administrator
warfreak
Forumember

Language : English

http://geekpinoy.forums.fm/

Back to top Go down

Post by batman_il January 28th 2012, 8:40 pm

I did not and a new group, except that of chief executive and made ​​new - Administrators. But I want to give this group access to admin panel. How do I do?
batman_il
batman_il
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by warfreak January 28th 2012, 8:53 pm

batman_il wrote:I did not and a new group, except that of chief executive and made ​​new - Administrators. But I want to give this group access to admin panel. How do I do?

For example You have been add a new group chief executive and it has 1 member in that group.. so you have to do is add that member in Help new group administrators Couronneadministrator
warfreak
Forumember

Language : English

http://geekpinoy.forums.fm/

Back to top Go down

Post by batman_il January 28th 2012, 8:58 pm

No. As creator of this forum, I just want to join this group. But at the same time and I need people to run the administration. Therefore, administrators created a new group. I saw that in another forum also has a group of chief executive and a separate administratorite.Ot there told me that the Administrators group have access to admin panel.That's why I want my new group that has access to administratorsiya panel except me!
batman_il
batman_il
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Base January 28th 2012, 9:17 pm

batman_il,

Please don't use bold and please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.

Only members in the original administrators group can access the admin panel.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down