The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days

3 posters

Go down

The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days Empty The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days

Post by BlagovestaGosheva February 15th 2012, 2:00 pm

Hi!

I'm sorry if my English is a little bad.
I have 2 problems - the first I read in another thread about - problems with new user activation - I activated them manualy, so this is not so important.
But the other problem is than my registered members can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads. I didn't change anything in the administration panel.
Help me please, because this is very important for me!
Thank you very much in advance!

Here is the forum:
http://bgosheva.bulgarianforum.net/

Blagovesta
BlagovestaGosheva

Language : English

Back to top Go down

The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days Empty Re: The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days

Post by Ape February 15th 2012, 6:08 pm

Hi yes there is a problem with a lot of Emails nit getting sent to the new members we are not sure why this is thou i'm sure some one in the tech office in france is looking in to it thou.

ok on to your next problem.
please make sure your forum settings are all set that new members can post!

Go to ACP click on General tab >>

The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days Configuration Forum >> Categories and forums
Forum Permissions Control

make sure the settings are all set so members can post.

if not change the settings and then look again.

next step is to make sure new posts Do not have links in
if they do you may want to change this setting also

ACP >> General tab >>

The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days Configuration Forum >> Security
Unauthorize members with less than a week registration to post external links and emails : NO

Unauthorize unofficial forms to post messages and private messages on the forum : NO

if this don't help please change the settings back and then head off to

General Tab >>

The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days Configuration Forum
Configuration >>
Resynchronize your forum : (Check to resynchronize) SAVEHope this is of some help to you.

~Ape~ The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days Ascaso
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19109
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days Empty Re: The members of my forum can't reply to the threads and can't post new threads from about 2 days

Post by BlagovestaGosheva February 16th 2012, 12:13 am

Thank you very much!
I may have click something and the users that have posted replies and new threads 5-6 month suddenly was unable.... but now it's OK.
Thank you again!
BlagovestaGosheva

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 16th 2012, 2:57 am

Hello,

All solved?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down