The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Please help...I am under attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Please help...I am under attack

Post by Mac10 on February 19th 2012, 9:04 pm

Hello all ...I am having an issue with a disgruntled member of my forum...this person was a HUGE problem too our private forum...and have banned him...today i just found I had an abuse reported...I have NEVER had this issue before and I am sure its from this said member we banned...I have a private forum its not meant for public members...all of my members I have too know in order too be a member on my forum...I banned this member for harassing and stalking one of my moderators through his private email account...so I am sure that's who made this false abuse report...I need to know what I can do too stop this person from this behavior...and continued false abuse reporting?

I don't want too lose my forum because of a disgruntled member i had too ban...I have had it for 2 years or better now and have over 300 members...it was alot of work too put together.

We are not even a public site...Pleas help me ...I am at my ends with what too do with this issue ...and I do not want too lose my forum for false reporting from a CRAZY person

Mac10

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Please help...I am under attack

Post by Mac10 on February 19th 2012, 9:35 pm

OH thank you so much :wouhou: i was really worried about losing my forum...it is NOT a public forum even...amazing how one bad person can make ones day go so horrible.

Mac10

Language : english

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum