The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Having trouble changing font colour on a specific text & some other problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Having trouble changing font colour on a specific text & some other problems

Post by PT-Desu on February 26th 2012, 12:04 am

Hi

I have been trying to change this specific part of the text in the forum but i can't find the place to edit in order to make the changes.
The Highlighted parts are currently black, which makes the text pretty much invisible with the current background

I would also like to be able to disable the "Similar Topics" drop down thing, i have been searching the admin control panel for it but can't find it anywhere and to be honest i don't even recall that being there a couple weeks ago.

Another problem im having finding is the options to make it so the "Notify me when a reply is posted" option is unchecked as default.

Thx in advance

Last edited by PT-Desu on February 27th 2012, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

PT-Desu
Forumember

Language : Portuguese

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Having trouble changing font colour on a specific text & some other problems

Post by SLGray on February 26th 2012, 12:30 am

@PT-Desu wrote:I would also like to be able to disable the "Similar Topics" drop down thing, i have been searching the admin control panel for it but can't find it anywhere and to be honest i don't even recall that being there a couple weeks ago.

Administration Panel > General > Forum Promotion > Traffic Exchange

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35667
Language : English

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Having trouble changing font colour on a specific text & some other problems

Post by PT-Desu on February 26th 2012, 12:33 am

Thank you, that is one down Smile

PT-Desu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. on February 26th 2012, 10:44 pm

Hi,

You can't set that option to be default and for the text color please post your forum url.

Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7077

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu on February 27th 2012, 5:38 am

@Nera. wrote:Hi,

You can't set that option to be default and for the text color please post your forum url.

aw that sucks :l
here is the forum http://anime-faction.umforum.net/

PT-Desu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by xGraphicGodx on February 27th 2012, 5:42 am

@PT-Desu wrote:Hi

I have been trying to change this specific part of the text in the forum but i can't find the place to edit in order to make the changes.
The Highlighted parts are currently black, which makes the text pretty much invisible with the current background

I would also like to be able to disable the "Similar Topics" drop down thing, i have been searching the admin control panel for it but can't find it anywhere and to be honest i don't even recall that being there a couple weeks ago.

Another problem im having finding is the options to make it so the "Notify me when a reply is posted" option is unchecked as default.

Thx in advance

To change the color:

ACP>>Display>>Colors
It will be the first one, "Text color."

Hope this helps!
Wink

xGraphicGodx
Forumember

Male Posts : 125

http://computerspeech.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu on February 27th 2012, 4:20 pm

Dradra44 wrote:
To change the color:

ACP>>Display>>Colors
It will be the first one, "Text color."

Hope this helps!
Wink

The one you said is for the normal text people type and maybe some other stuff since that is set as light grey and the text i want to change is black.
But i dug around there a bit more and managed to find it, the text is now visible, thanks Smile

Thread can be locked now

PT-Desu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. on February 27th 2012, 4:32 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7077

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum