The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changing the text colour in chatbox back to default.

5 posters

Go down

changing the text colour in chatbox back to default. Empty changing the text colour in chatbox back to default.

Post by AugustusCoal February 27th 2012, 8:42 pm

I added a chatbox to my site. Me and my friends played with the colours for a little bit. When we tried to switch them back to default, we couldn't. Why is that, what can we do to turn the colours back to normal?
(setting it white again doesn't help, we can't see what we type in the text bar).
AugustusCoal

Language : Polish

Back to top Go down

changing the text colour in chatbox back to default. Empty Re: changing the text colour in chatbox back to default.

Post by aRt)Y February 27th 2012, 9:27 pm

The forumotion chatbox or chatango or another third party chatbox?
aRt)Y
aRt)Y
Forumember

Male Posts : 97
Language : German

Back to top Go down

changing the text colour in chatbox back to default. Empty Re: changing the text colour in chatbox back to default.

Post by AugustusCoal February 27th 2012, 10:47 pm

Default forumotion chatbox.
AugustusCoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Klonoa February 27th 2012, 10:59 pm

Your chatbox color is same as your main background.
Go to Admin Panel > Display > Pictures and Colors> Colors > Background Colors > Background Color :
Klonoa
Klonoa
Forumember

Male Posts : 163
Language : English, Serbian

http://pokemonworldrpg.pokemonlegend.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustusCoal February 28th 2012, 12:19 am

If it was that easy...
Uh. When I log on the chat the font colour is default, white on black background. Also the typing bar is whit, but there letters are black on white background. And that,s by default.
After changing colours the colour both in the chat and the text bar below is the same. Switching it back to white doesn't solve the problem, because although ot is white in chat like it used to be, I can't see what I type in the textbar, cause the letters are still white, like the background.
The point is: is there any simple way to turn the colorizing tool back to default, so the letters in the chat would be white and in the textbar black?
AugustusCoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 28th 2012, 7:59 am

https://help.forumotion.com/t77136-customize-chatbox

If that does not help, please provide a forum url with the screenshot & let us know the colors that you need to change.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk February 28th 2012, 12:07 pm

You can try Checking your drop down menu box/color as well.
You do not want that the same color as your default text.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down