The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

How can I put the Title and Description of the Categories ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can I put the Title and Description of the Categories ?

Post by nulongnhi25 on March 5th 2012, 10:01 am

How can I put the Title and Description of the Categories like this ( in the picture ) ?

Last edited by nulongnhi25 on March 7th 2012, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

nulongnhi25

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: How can I put the Title and Description of the Categories ?

Post by Guest on March 5th 2012, 2:39 pm

Hmm. Maybe there is a customized theme. Can you provide a link to that? Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: How can I put the Title and Description of the Categories ?

Post by BryanR on March 5th 2012, 2:48 pm

Hmmmm..... I'm not sure what you mean but if you want to have other ways of customizing your categories, here is how? You can choose how to display/structure of your categories by going into your administrator control panel and completing the following steps: ACP >> Display >> Homepage >> Structure & Hierarchy.

Another way of customizing your categories is also available in your administrator control panel. Complete the following steps: ACP >> General >> Forum >> Categories & Forums. Click the Modify icon to make changes to an existing category, or Add to create a new category; either way a similar page will be shown. Scroll down and you their is a section of the page which shows Image URL and Description. You have the ability to add an image which will show up for that specific forum and a forum description. Scroll down and their is another option to place the forum rules for that forum.

I hope this thread will help, and I have seen that recent threads that you have made have a similar title of the thread, I would recommend changing the title to something related to your problem, just saying.

BryanR
Forumember

Male Posts : 185
Language : English | Spanish | Spanglish | HTML | Graphics

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum