The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

delete/modify timer

2 posters

Go down

Solved delete/modify timer

Post by blueringlink March 9th 2012, 4:30 am

I've run forums on a few different sites, where I was able to set it up with an html code to make it so a poster could only have a set time limit to modify or delete their post before it became permanently posted without an admin fixing it. I can't seem to find a way to make that work here. I can pull up a similar code from another site, but it required header and footer to post there, but I'm having some difficulties with finding the footer to post the full code to do this again. Could anybody lend me a hand please?

If I'm totally off and just missed a previous post that was worded differently please comment with it, I spent time looking around and couldn't find anything. I also understand this may not be possible here, and it won't scare me away if that's the case, but I thought others would appreciate a similar script being available.
blueringlink

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: delete/modify timer

Post by Sanket March 9th 2012, 7:05 am

General>messages and emails>Configuration
Post edit duration limit for a member :

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Solved Thank you!

Post by blueringlink March 9th 2012, 7:14 am

Thank you so much! I completely over-looked that and missed it twice before I found it even after you said where it was. Sorry to take up people's time.
blueringlink

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: delete/modify timer

Post by Sanket March 9th 2012, 7:20 am

No worries, we are here to help Smile
Topic Solved & Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766