The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did you close my poll? It was unfair...

3 posters

Go down

Why did you close my poll? It was unfair... Empty Why did you close my poll? It was unfair...

Post by Acsama Fri Mar 09 2012, 06:30

I had a suggestion posted in your forum suggestions section:
https://help.forumotion.com/t105500-skin-choices-for-the-admin-control-panel

But you closed it saying it is not unique, because it was already discussed, any you provided a link. Do you read what you are linking? That topic was about a different thing than mine. I opened a poll about: Would you like skin selections for the ACP? The topic you linked is about skins for the forum, not the ACP specifically.

It was quite unfair from you. It seems you just close topics that you simply dislike, without any breaching of rules by the member.

Your interpretation of your own rules is quite arbitrary.

Thanks!
Acsama

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Why did you close my poll? It was unfair... Empty Re: Why did you close my poll? It was unfair...

Post by MrMario Fri Mar 09 2012, 07:36

Hi,

If you have an issue with something my staff did, please send me a PM. We don't just lock suggestions up because we don't like them. The only reason we will close them.

1. Don't have a poll
2. Already suggested which is already suggested (use search)
3. Already refused by Forumotion
4. Not a suggestion

This topic will be closed.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Why did you close my poll? It was unfair... Empty Re: Why did you close my poll? It was unfair...

Post by Darren1 Sat Mar 10 2012, 02:02

Hi,

The suggestion was refused by the technican's (devolpers) several years ago, they are not going to publish such a difficult task, as they would be the only one's able to publish the skin's.
Sorry.

MrMario wrote:This topic will be closed.

Rookie clown
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum