The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is online problem

4 posters

Go down

In progress who is online problem

Post by mikeydt1 March 20th 2012, 11:11 am

for the last number of days i have been noticing that the 'who is online' isn't working properly.

when i log in to my forum it shows me but when i log out it isn't showing me as a visitor.

i thought it was my browser so decided to use a different one and still had the same problem with not showing.

i noticed a topic where this was mentioned before is it a server issue or a issue with google maps etc?

any info appreciated,

mike

mikeydt1
Forumember

Male Posts : 61
Language : english

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: who is online problem

Post by Zerotheheroe March 20th 2012, 4:46 pm

Hello,

So you're saying that when you log out of the forum it still displays you as online?

It's not a browser issue, it's just the website.

Nothing to worry about, it will display you offline i'm assuming when the server realizes you've signed off.
Zerotheheroe
Zerotheheroe
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.clancaos.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk March 20th 2012, 5:49 pm

it can take a little time before it will read him as a guest. It dose not happen instantly.. I really do not know the time frame, it may vary depending on the servers.. But all and all you just have to give it to to read it.

Like for instance, sometimes you can go to your acp, and see members viewing a certain forum, then they go to home page index and start chatting on the chat box.. it will still show they are in the previous forum.. But you give it a little time then it will read/show they are on the forums index.

It's just one of things and dose not read the change instantly
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2012, 7:28 pm

If your problem that you can't see your self as a guest when are logged out, a part of intuitive information is gaved by kirk. But I have 2 question:
1. From other members this happens too?
2. You said you can't see your self as a guest. Can you see your self as a logged in user.
I will ask you to make a screenshot to who is online part of the forum. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy March 21st 2012, 3:18 am

Can you provide us a forum link too? or a screenshot if possible? Thanks.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down