The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Haven

2 posters

Go down

Gaming Haven Empty Gaming Haven

Post by gaminghaven Sun 15 Apr - 21:31

Choice of the category: Games & RPG

Choice of a title: Gaming Haven

Forum address: www.gaming-haven.net

Main language: English

Forum description: We have a growing forum of people who love to game. We are always looking for people to sign up and get involved. We are looking to host monthly tournaments where you could win prizes! We have a section for every console.
gaminghaven

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Gaming Haven Empty Re: Gaming Haven

Post by gaminghaven Wed 25 Apr - 1:43

This is a review of our forum by Sir Chivas, This is what he had to say:

Gaming Haven Yourfo10
Gaming Heaven

Gaming Haven FirstImpressions
    My first Impression, when I first entered you forum was, affraid . What an amazing Banner you have there! The graphic of it are strongly wonderful! May I ask, did you created this amazing graphic? I've also seen, the wonderful Banners for each Reviews you did in the Portal. Alright, going more deep into the review.

Pros:

• I got to admit the Banner is amazing, the way it looks 3D. You put a lot of hard work into it.

• The theme is wonderful, but I got to admit it I don't like the Gray background behind the board.

• The Navigation Bar looks great, but it was hard for me to see the ''Log in" button.

• The Images you have in the footer looks awesome Wink attractive.

Cons:

• The Navigation button, "Log in". Hard to see, maybe changing it?

• Were is the Statistics? Who's online? I believe, you should add all of that, since I don't really know much about you forum. Also, it's hard to view the Staff Groups.

Suggestions: Maybe, adding the Stats of you forum. Maybe adding Forum Icons to the forum? Here you can use this site: http://www.iconarchive.com/ Also, I have notice you don't really Bump up or update your Promotion in the Support Forum, try updating it more often, to advertise it.

Summary: Your forum looks amazing, not that much activity going around. Advertise you forum, in other Gaming Forums or in the Support Forum Promotion Section. But you have an amazing board. Try my suggestions that I have mentioned above. Other then that everything seems and looks good in my point of view.

Gaming Haven R_good10

I have also uploaded a picture of what our forum look like below:

Gaming Haven GH

gaminghaven

Back to top Go down

Post by gaminghaven Wed 25 Apr - 10:12

Just had another review too:

First Impressions
My first impression on hitting your landing/index page was WOW, this is different, it’s fresh, and it’s good, very good. I’m not a gamer by any means, but even I can appreciate a portal and index page that is this good, I would even go on to say that it rivals the official sites in the genre.

Appearance
The appearance is brilliant to say the least, a lot of thought, and design has gone into the whole layout, the portal just drew me in and I wanted to see more of what this style and theme could throw at me, I am genuinely well impressed, this is one of the best themes/styles I have seen in a long,long time.
The tabs are just well, the way they highlight different colours when selected, and the cheeky small login button is a real gem, I love it.
As this is a custom style I would as the designer if the category titles could be moved to where it says “Forums”, this would make the style even cleaner.

Ratios and Statistics
This is a brand new forum, and I suspect it’s a little pre-launch, if this proves as popular a forum as I think it will be, you soon need to be looking for moderators you can trust, and rely on, I would advise at least another 500 or so posts before going live, that may sound like a hard task, but I am sure there are a few gamers in the packaging team who would love to help out, and you could gain a member or two as well.

Content
Content at the moment is very poor, sorry I have to use that word but for the number of forums and categories you have, it needs considerably more than 500 posts to make people want to sign up, I can’t really judge on the quality of the content, but the majority seems to be in genre.

Final Remarks
It’s very obvious that a lot of hard work has gone into producing such a good theme, now that hard work has to be directed towards the actual content on the board, as I suggested you would benefit from some posting packages, the more the better, in the long run you will have a better forum for it.
Once again I love the theme, it looks so professional, the forum deserve to succeed on that alone.
gaminghaven

Back to top Go down

Post by gaminghaven Fri 27 Apr - 1:53

I have introduced a new points system, where you get points per post, and you can buy things like MS and PS points with them.

And for this week only you get double points!
gaminghaven

Back to top Go down

Post by gaminghaven Mon 30 Apr - 5:06

Only 4 days of double points left!
gaminghaven

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray Wed 9 Mar - 15:23

Since we do not know the original link, this topic will be sent to the garbage.

Gaming Haven Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum