The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SITE GOING TO BE DELETED FOR NOT APPLYING TO TERMS OF SERVICE. HELP PLEASE

+8
Shadow
Jophy
Base
NikkoBryan14
Devan
Darren1
Stephen-
TopshoT
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Solved SITE GOING TO BE DELETED FOR NOT APPLYING TO TERMS OF SERVICE. HELP PLEASE

Post by TopshoT April 21st 2012, 1:42 am

First topic message reminder :

My site has all of a sudden received this message-
SITE GOING TO BE DELETED FOR NOT APPLYING TO TERMS OF SERVICE. HELP PLEASE - Page 2 C128f42f

And we have nothing illegal on the site, if someone could tell me what. To do to save my site please tell me. please,we have a lot of members and I can't lose them. Please
This is the link to my site- http://psp-gaming.forumotion.com
TopshoT
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: SITE GOING TO BE DELETED FOR NOT APPLYING TO TERMS OF SERVICE. HELP PLEASE

Post by Jophy April 23rd 2012, 11:15 am

Unfortunately no. There isn't anything we can do but to wait until the date specified comes.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: SITE GOING TO BE DELETED FOR NOT APPLYING TO TERMS OF SERVICE. HELP PLEASE

Post by Shadow April 23rd 2012, 11:30 am

Hello,

You had a movies section that you've removed before complaining in this topic... fufufu
So, you're supposed to know what's wrong with your forum.
And you're supposed to know also that it's illegal to have download links of copyrighted contents.

You still have a small movies section which is not available for guest, so I suggest you to remove these links if you don't want to see your forum banned.
Be sure to have read carefully our TOS to know what's illegal content.

Thanks Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshoT April 23rd 2012, 12:19 pm

At least finally someone gave me a straight answer on what to remove.so thanks
It really bites..cuz other sites hav psp movies..but we can't. Sad
O yea..leelo what about our psp plugins section?it has links but it's nothin copyrighted/illegal..
TopshoT
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow April 23rd 2012, 12:34 pm

I'm not able to give you an answer about this, I'm not responsible of the decision taken.
I've only seen this section in the history of your forum, and I'm sure that movies are copyrighted.

If you're sure that the other contents of your forum are copyright free, so you have to wait until the end of the countdown and your forum shouldn't be removed. Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshoT April 23rd 2012, 12:37 pm

Alright, thanks for the quick reply
TopshoT
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by +Fusion- April 26th 2012, 2:49 am

Make sure what ur posting is legit, not copywrited, and legal, i own a Wii CSS & psp coding site so i have to make sure i dont violate anything, and make sure my members dont either.
+Fusion-
+Fusion-
Forumember

Male Posts : 252

http://www.xcodezz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pisstazza April 26th 2012, 10:44 pm

TopshoT wrote:My site has all of a sudden received this message-
SITE GOING TO BE DELETED FOR NOT APPLYING TO TERMS OF SERVICE. HELP PLEASE - Page 2 C128f42f

And we have nothing illegal on the site, if someone could tell me what. To do to save my site please tell me. please,we have a lot of members and I can't lose them. Please
This is the link to my site- http://psp-gaming.forumotion.com

Forumotion aka Online Guardian are a bunch of wankers. They did this to my forum and closed it down on trumped up charges ( after taking my money, non refundable of course!!) Move your forum to Link Removed its a whole lot better and this wont happen there.
pisstazza
pisstazza

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by fantastic fours April 26th 2012, 10:48 pm

well said that man. what a bunch of mini hitlers this lot are.

fantastic fours

Language : welsh

Back to top Go down

Post by pisstazza April 26th 2012, 10:51 pm

Sums the twats up perfectly. I wouldnt piss on a forumotion site
pisstazza
pisstazza

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Rip Van Fish April 26th 2012, 10:52 pm

whiter than white?
Rip Van Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 27th 2012, 4:04 am

This topic has been answered already, Leeloo has already cleared this out, and if not, you should be able to find out what breaks our TOS.

@TopShot: Feel free to open a new topic for new queries Wink

Topic Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum