The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why are my members getting this for?

+2
Shadow
S-t-e-v-e-
6 posters

Go down

why are my members getting this for? Empty why are my members getting this for?

Post by S-t-e-v-e- April 27th 2012, 4:47 pm

i'm getting pretty sick of these crappy scam protection, it need removing till it work properly for god sakefor no reason my members as to enter a code why?
S-t-e-v-e-
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

why are my members getting this for? Empty Re: why are my members getting this for?

Post by Shadow April 27th 2012, 4:54 pm

Hello,

Are they able to log in ?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

why are my members getting this for? Empty Re: why are my members getting this for?

Post by S-t-e-v-e- April 27th 2012, 6:13 pm

yes after filling the code, but what will happen to member who dont get block?
S-t-e-v-e-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 April 27th 2012, 11:03 pm

Hi,

If the members don't get blocked, their not blocked, they can post as normal Very Happy
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by S-t-e-v-e- April 28th 2012, 11:51 pm

what are you talking about darren?

what about the members who not so great on pc's get it wrong or just close the page down becasue they dont know what they are doing they are going to get blocked like many members has been, there going be member who thinks i have banned them or something else and just join another similar forum who dont have this stupid thing so i'm losing members, when i'm spend a huge amount of money to remove ads and forum links i want a better service.
S-t-e-v-e-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 28th 2012, 11:54 pm

Send a newletter to all your members informing them about the anti-spam system.

why are my members getting this for? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g April 29th 2012, 12:59 am

I would do what slg said... There is nothing forumotion can do too remove it... it's not just your forum it's every single site that forumotion hosts... I do admit lately though there have been alot of complents... all us users can do is suggest for them too remove it and hope for the best. That's all. Other then that there is no way too solve this topic!
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S-t-e-v-e- April 29th 2012, 1:32 pm

brandon_g forumotion can do something about removing this stupid spam protection they have added or atleast give us choice not to i have got about 20 good mods from all over the world we can deal with spam bots pretty quick it wasn't that bad anyway...
S-t-e-v-e-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 April 29th 2012, 2:33 pm

What I mean is, if they don't get that message, their not banned.

Forumotion will not remove it, it's integrated to everyone's forum via only a few(I would hope a few, but would guess at it being more then 20 lines) server side lines, they won't make any exceptions.

It is also working perfectly, however it does have only a relatively small number of accounts being over-affective, so thus we need to unblock it, which Leeloo happily does Smile
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 30th 2012, 11:29 am

Darren1 already explains it, unfortunately it won't be removed, also, I believe Darren1 already answered your thread clearly about this, also, for more questions about this, please stick to the only topic:
https://help.forumotion.com/t106781-information-only-topicmember-reporting-being-blocked-suspicious-activity-advice-please

Topic Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum