The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please remove ADF.LY

2 posters

Go down

Please remove ADF.LY Empty Please remove ADF.LY

Post by hanner74 Tue 1 May - 20:51

Hello,
I think I may have the ADF.LY issue slightly figured out, but until a repair is made my forum is still Very broken.
It seems like if I reset my user account password with my admin account I can sucessfully log in once. However if later I attempt to log in from another device or browser it will take me to the ADF.LY page and I my account is then "locked" until I change the password to something completely NEW. If you change the password back to any previously used password you will go the the adf.ly page. Here is my original post for more information: https://help.forumotion.com/t107089-adfly-issues#699296
I find it impossible to believe that I am the only one who has this issue, and that there is not a known fix for it. Please assist, thanks.
hanner74

Back to top Go down

Please remove ADF.LY Empty Re: Please remove ADF.LY

Post by LGforum Tue 1 May - 21:29

LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by hanner74 Tue 1 May - 23:47

OMG thank you! I will give this a shot.

*edit* Not entirely sure where to put this.
hanner74

Back to top Go down

Post by hanner74 Wed 2 May - 19:40

attempted this fix, didn't seem to help. Sad
my issue is not stemming from a link to an external site, my issue is when attempting to log in. I cannot log in with my main account, right now I can't at all. If i enter an incorrect password it will say incorrect log in, as it should, if i enter the correct password it will take me to adf.ly and then back to the log in screen, Not logged in.
hanner74

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum Wed 2 May - 21:20

Oh sorry I misunderstood. I've never experienced the problem you mention so I can't provide much help.

Have you turned your browsers cookies off by accident? As If your browser doesn't accept cookie you will not be able to log in.

Other than that, I know little about this Adf.ly thing.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum