The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

+40
BlackScorpion
TonnyKamper
David-B
SWS
Ch@lo Valdez
matonskie23
DavidB
SamanthaMelissaS
Van-Helsing
darki
mist3r0us_b0y
brandon_g
fascicularia
TheShaka
Ikerepc
Drunk3nGaming
Mr.EasyBB
mioshi11
Ultron's Vision
psyckosama
CalmBoom
RPM
nextlevelgaming
SLGray
Tonight
Ape
eTmaxD
Miltonius
PaNikos21
Sir Chivas™
~@dikz~
Ahkrir
Chris Dans
NikkoBryan14
tpt8899
nutsonlizards
Neymar1
sivastar
Niko
LGforum
44 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Empty AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

Post by LGforum May 1st 2012, 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Choice of the category: Forum Services

Choice of a title: AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

Forum address: http://avacweb.forumotion.co.uk/

Main language: English(why have this question if only english is allowed Razz )

Forum description:

AvacWeb

Being the most advanced Forumotion forum out there with a ton of features you'll see nowhere else, you're bound to learn something new! A lot of Forums out there are using some sort of code from AvacWeb, its also the origin of the well renowned Avacweb Chat! So come see our features that nobody else anywhere has and see for yourself what is possible on Forumotion!

• Our advanced thanks system where you can see who as thanked you, where and when!
  • Our advanced SmartSearch features!
  • The most advanced topic experience ever, know page refreshing for editing, quoting, deleting or even sending! No page refresh at all, just see your post appear!

Don't believe it? Come see for yourself  thumleft  

Create the AvacWeb logo in BBcode:
Code:

[url=http://avacweb.com/][b][table style="background: url(http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/17/20/25/96/transl10.png) no-repeat #105289;background-size: 50px;padding:12px 20px 12px 60px;font-size: 200%; border-radius: 8px;"][tr][td][color=red][color=white]A[/color]vac[color=white]W[/color]eb[/color][/td][/tr][/table] [/b][/url]

Last edited by LGforum on November 3rd 2016, 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265
Language : English

BlackScorpion likes this post

Back to top Go down

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Empty Re: AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

Post by LGforum June 12th 2013, 3:24 pm

Forgot to mention that the new version of Avacweb Chat was released earlier this month.
The new version has allowed you to add your own chatrooms and allow members to open their own chatrooms from within the chatbox.

Here's a list of AWC features you could be missing out on:
  • Customized User Interface - With new buttons and controls.
  • Private Chat Rooms - Have 1 on 1 or group conversations within AWC tabs.
  • Seperate Chat Rooms - (v1.8+) Allowing for staff only chat rooms, or rooms for specific discussions. Allow users can open their own chat rooms from the chat.
  • Cookie controlled user settings. - Your users settings and preferences are saved.
  • Optional cookie controlled sound support. - Your users can turn sound on or off and their setting is saved.
  • Improved designs. - Customized design to spruce up the chatbox. Sleek tabbed chat room display.
  • Optional custom stylesheet for creating your own themes. - Specify your own stylesheet URL for your own unique theme.
  • AJAX archives switch, now saved with cookie. - Turn archives on an off instantly.
  • Improved Log in/Log out system. - A more intuitive display for logged out users.
  • Automatic Log in option - Optionally automatically log your users into the chatbox.
  • Timeout disable option - Never let your users be timed out again.
  • Smiley Picker - A much nicer, easier smiley picker, using your forums range of smilies.
  • Improved Banlist - (1.8+) A nicer and easier to use banlist, using the /banlist command.
  • Improved color picker. - Choose from a wide range of colors.
  • Chatting users count inside the button. - See how many users are in the chat before you even log in.
  • Advanced hooks for completely customizing the chat - Hook into the system add even more functionality.
  • Custom event system - for adding Javascript handlers to events within the chat and create your own reactions.
  • Command system for adding new commands, editing and disabling existing ones. - Control over all commands. Make "staff-only" commands in v1.8+.
  • Easy translation to other languages. - Can be used on non-english boards just as easily.
  • New message notifications in the button and tab title. - Sound and visual notifications of new messages.
  • Stays open when changing page. - No need to tirelessly toggle the chatbox.
  • Stylish right-click user menu - Right click a username in the memberlist to display the new sleak menu.
  • Reading Mode - Turn on "Reading" mode to be able to scroll up and read messages. New messages and refreshes will not disturb you.
  • Additional Commands - More commands to make things easier. Type [ic]/cmd[/ic] into your AWC to see all the available commands.
  • Your users can move and resize the chatbox - Your users can use the stylish drop and drag interface to resize and move the chatbox wherever they want.
  • LGBB Support - If LGBB is installed on your board, AWC will use it. Allowing you to use your custom BBcodes in the chatbox.
  • Newest First Ordering - Your members can choose if they want the ordering of the messages 'Newest First' or not.
  • Message Merging - Your members can choose whether they want subsequest messages from the same user to merge into 1 message.

Also, LGBB was updated to work a little better and also allow nesting of BB tags.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Empty Re: AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

Post by Ultron's Vision June 12th 2013, 3:39 pm

Oh, I joined a while ago, might get active and start helping others, there, too.
Ultron's Vision
Ultron's Vision
Forumember

Male Posts : 634
Language : English | German | HTML | JavaScript | PHP | C++ | Perl | Java

http://duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 12th 2013, 3:46 pm

It could be the browser you are using. Forumotion sites work better in Firefox I find. And oh,I see Forumotion has got the new text editor already. So it could be different now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum June 13th 2013, 5:19 pm

Shared a new tutorial and mini tip today.

A mini tip which provides a small code which should fix 80% of your issues regarding the new editor. It should help all the old codes to continue working like they used to.

And a new tutorial which has been requested countless times, how to add a codebox theme changer like on Avacweb.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 14th 2013, 1:43 pm

Thanks LG. Though as far as I know the old codes such as the BB codes do work in the new editor. 

And the new editor has some pluses such as more choice of text colors than the old editor had. 

Though the old editor was more basic and simple to use.

Back to top Go down

Post by mioshi11 June 14th 2013, 3:02 pm

I like this site
alll is great! tutorials ^^
mioshi11
mioshi11
Forumember

Male Posts : 153
Language : english

http://lovefx.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum July 10th 2013, 8:06 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys. 

Shared a new tutorial yesterday (was it yesterday? Sometime in the last few days) which will allow you to finally have the 'Status Update' feature that Avacweb does.

Also, we're trying a new thing with on-screen instructions from your site, instead of fully written tutorials, let me know how you liked it and if it felt easier, because if so I might do it with future tutorials.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 10th 2013, 10:14 pm

LGforum wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys. 

Shared a new tutorial yesterday (was it yesterday? Sometime in the last few days) which will allow you to finally have the 'Status Update' feature that Avacweb does.

Also, we're trying a new thing with on-screen instructions from your site, instead of fully written tutorials, let me know how you liked it and if it felt easier, because if so I might do it with future tutorials.
I tested it on my forum. I really liked how the instructions was on my forum. The status update is very nice feature.

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.EasyBB July 26th 2013, 4:55 am

Just here for an update everyone...

Since the merger of three top coding sites (AvacWeb, EasyBBtutorials, and FMQuery) AvacWeb has reached an all time great! With three unique minds creating amazing and interesting tutorials just for you! We are the coders who show you what is possible on ForuMotion, don't be fooled by those who say it can't be done. If you feel like it should be done, come on over and ask or take a look and see what can be done.

For a teaser here is what is available over at AvacWeb:

• AvacWeb Chat (AWC1.Cool
  • LGBB: The BBCode Parser
  • Status Update Field
  • Multiple News Widgets
  • Friend Request Notifications
  • Advanced Taggin System
  • Password Protect Forums
  • Post Background By User/Sex/Group
  • Preview Topic Add On
  • RainBow Names and (Animated or Not)
  • Protect HTML Pages from Unwanted Guest
  • uTubeE Plugin (Youtube video parser and speed up)
  • Photo Uploader (Replace ServImg)
  • Easy Toggler: Widget Toggler many options
  • easyBB SCEditor Plugin
  • Gallery Effects
  • and many many more!

Let me explain some awesome tutorials!

AWC: The AWC(Chat) brings your chatting experience to whole different level, so many addons and features the AWC is a MUST HAVE for your forum. Private Message from chat rooms, poke someone, parse LGBB while in chat!

Preview Topic While searching the forums, you can click on Preview, and it will show you a quick preview of what lies beneath that little link! Such a wonderful addon for any forum, making it an ease of access for your users.

uTubeE Plugin This plugin will parse any url of youtube to become a lightbox video! Also makes your page load 25% faster than if you were to use the youtube bbcode.

LGBB Create awesome new BBCodes to be used for your users or just by moderators! Many awesome features to this, you can even create a tagging system with LGBB!!!

RainBow Names FMQuery and EasyBB offer two unique codes, FMQuery offers a colored rainbow effect for any user, and EasyBB Offers an Animated Rainbox effect for any user!

easyBB SCEditor Plugin With the new editor being added to ForuMotion, we had to come up with an easier way to edit the feature right! Well we did it, you can easily remove buttons, add your buttons, move buttons around, create dropdowns, give the editor an ID, and so much more!

So if you like what you saw here, come on over to AvacWeb, our staff is more than excited to answer your questions and be as nice as we can be Smile We always help you to learn some more and help you understand what you are putting on your website!

Hope to see you soon everyone!
Mr.EasyBB
Forumember

Language : HTML/CSS/JS/JQUERY/MOOTOOLS

http://www.avacweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunk3nGaming August 24th 2013, 2:45 am

Hi, I am having problems registering on that forum. Every time I register I get nothing, no email confirmation, even tried to login wondering if I didn't have to activate and got nothing as well. I tried on all chrome, mozilla, and ie.
Drunk3nGaming
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikerepc August 24th 2013, 2:49 am

Hey,

I have problem with registration on your site. When I writte nickname, e-mail, password, and click submit I go to page on what writte something with New tutorials... And I can't register.

It is big bug, and can you fix that? Thanks.

And your site is awesome Smile It is really good.
Ikerepc
Ikerepc
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1186
Language : Who cares...

http://admins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.EasyBB September 10th 2013, 6:04 am

Registration issue has been fixed so please come on over and see what we have to offer. Also there are going to be a few new tutorials being released in some time. The awEditor 3.0 is being worked on as we speak as well as "The First Ever" forumotion presented JavaScript only no jQuery slide show! Tge awSlider will have many options and will be much faster than any other jQuery slider. As well as many many more updates and plugins coming so sign up today and see what really is possible on FM with the minimal page baring weights (speed of your site) all official plugins/tutorials have this in mind at AvacWeb.
Mr.EasyBB
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.EasyBB September 11th 2013, 11:22 am

Hey guys if you see anyone here having issues with the new editor FM implemented (SCEditor) or want to do amazing things with the editor come to avacweb and see the AWE 2.0 and 3.0 soon to be released it can do many things!

Add new.buttons
add a select.menu
Add dropdown menu
delete a button
Change order of.buttons
AutoSuggest words
AutoRelevancy tags (#word)
AutoTag words (@Mr.EasyBB)
Add default text
Give your editor an id
Destroy the WYSIWYG mode
And so much

We are adding features such as

onSubmit
afterSubmit
Ajax Free Quoting!!!

Lots more to come and only.with the help from you all! So check us out

www.avacweb.com

Mr.EasyBB
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.EasyBB September 25th 2013, 8:07 am

Hey guys if you see anyone here having issues with the new editor FM implemented (SCEditor) or want to do amazing things with the editor come to avacweb and see the AWE 2.0 and 3.0 soon to be released it can do many things!

Add new.buttons
add a select.menu
Add dropdown menu
delete a button
Change order of.buttons
AutoSuggest words
AutoRelevancy tags (#word)
Add default text
Give your editor an id
Destroy the WYSIWYG mode
And so much

Features have been added to the AWE3.1 Script, onsubmit, beforesubmit, quote,preview,style, and more to come. Also creating a much better image uploader with access with the AWE3.1

On another note, if you have some idea for a feature for your website come ask us, we are the top coders of all ForuMotion websites. LGForum, Dom (Rideem3), Mr.EasyBB, and now BloodBath. We also have to great staff who are willing to help you with any other suggestions Flora and Neymar! 

Our team of professionals will tend to your needs the best, smartest, and lightest way possible to ensure your website performs at top speeds and is not restricted. Don't forget AvacWeb is home of the AWC (AvacWeb Chat)

AvacWeb the best tutorial/plugin website for ForuMotion! Come show your support today and sign up to AvacWeb!

www.avacweb.com
Mr.EasyBB
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.EasyBB January 7th 2014, 9:36 am

Hey guys, it's been a while since we posted, though we are still here at www.avacweb.com so come on over and take a look. Join today and start earning points as we will be releasing our newest feature soon to come! Some of the stuff you can find is an amazing staff experience, well altogether a great community experience as our members are always there for each other. More new tutorials, plus updates to these tutorials. Come over and be apart of the new AvacWeb!
Mr.EasyBB
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 7th 2014, 10:29 pm

Hey just to let everyone know Avacweb Chat version 1.9 has now been released.

Yup after nearly a year the most popular chat on Forumotion has finally had a new update with some more great features. So all of you who use Avacweb Chat go get the newest version!

Those of you who don't know what Avacweb Chat is, it is the most customizable, advanced chatbox mod for Forumotion with an abundance of features you won't find anywhere else such as private chat rooms, hitting an impressive 200,000 hits a month.

Read about the Avacweb Chat features here: http://chat.avacweb.net/features
Get AWC1.9 here: http://chat.avacweb.net/install
And get support for it at Avacweb: http://avacweb.com

Thanks everyone, and I hope you all enjoy version 1.9! Smile
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShaka May 25th 2014, 8:50 pm

Yo man good job i am waiting for more nice tricks, guides and codes ^^
TheShaka
TheShaka
Forumember

Male Posts : 413
Language : polish

http://seiya.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fascicularia January 27th 2016, 10:34 am

The forum is closed ??? Sniff
fascicularia
Forumember

Language : french

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g January 27th 2016, 12:58 pm

No, the Avacweb.com domain name just expired. You can access the forum from its free forumotion url at: http://www.lgforum.forumotion.co.uk .

-Brandon

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Brando10
Remember to mark your topic AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fascicularia January 27th 2016, 2:17 pm

Thank you Brandon cheers
fascicularia
Forumember

Language : french

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g January 27th 2016, 2:29 pm

No problem.

Hopefully LG will renew the domain soon. Very Happy

-Brandon

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Brando10
Remember to mark your topic AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum February 15th 2016, 1:23 pm

Hi guys, sorry about the issues at Avacweb.

I haven't renewed the domain just yet because first I need to sort out the Avacweb server.

Thanks Brandon for sharing the domain, feel free to visit and contact me if you want but things will be acting a little weird while I'm moving all scripts and sorting out the server bit by bit.

I don't want to disappoint everyone, so I might stick Avacweb Chat on a free server for now so it can remain online.

I'll try and keep everyone updated and informed here.

One last note, if anyone is interested in taking over Avacweb, someone who has more time than myself then send me a PM! It's up for grabs!

Thanks guys, LG.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by mist3r0us_b0y February 15th 2016, 1:30 pm

LGforum wrote:Hi guys, sorry about the issues at Avacweb.

I haven't renewed the domain just yet because first I need to sort out the Avacweb server.

Thanks Brandon for sharing the domain, feel free to visit and contact me if you want but things will be acting a little weird while I'm moving all scripts and sorting out the server bit by bit.

I don't want to disappoint everyone, so I might stick Avacweb Chat on a free server for now so it can remain online.

I'll try and keep everyone updated and informed here.

One last note, if anyone is interested in taking over Avacweb, someone who has more time than myself then send me a PM! It's up for grabs!

Thanks guys, LG.

Good to hear from you @LG
hope you sort out things as soon as possible Wink
mist3r0us_b0y
mist3r0us_b0y
Forumember

Male Posts : 747
Language : english

http://sh.st/nJRXG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2016, 1:51 pm

@LGforum : Free server? There must be more to that than just lack of time... Please, don't forget free accounts require someone to log in once in a while to keep them alive, tho Rolling Eyes .

Just another of my ideas and enhancing as the story unfolds: Why don't you split Avacweb into two? Just sell the avacweb.com part to someone who's willing to invest in scripting and taking stuff a whole lot further on these free domains and stick to avacweb chat (AWC), like awc.com or avacwebchat.com ? IF you DO and you're willing to take the risk and concentrate on that making me a partner and one of your staff members, I know I'm in. I've got time and money (to a certain extend yk Razz ). Just grab some ideas, make a prio list for your next release, work stuff out developing things, test and release them at your own pace and we'll do the rest like styling, support and all Smile I bet it'll be fun all the way. Simple as that.

I sent you an e-mail and PM on your other forum yesterday Wink

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray March 2nd 2016, 8:30 pm

RoXaNNeX wrote:@LGforum : Free server? There must be more to that than just lack of time... Please, don't forget free accounts require someone to log in once in a while to keep them alive, tho Rolling Eyes .

Just another of my ideas and enhancing as the story unfolds: Why don't you split Avacweb into two? Just sell the avacweb.com part to someone who's willing to invest in scripting and taking stuff a whole lot further on these free domains and stick to avacweb chat (AWC), like awc.com or avacwebchat.com ? IF you DO and you're willing to take the risk and concentrate on that making me a partner and one of your staff members, I know I'm in. I've got time and money (to a certain extend yk Razz ). Just grab some ideas, make a prio list for your next release, work stuff out developing things, test and release them at your own pace and we'll do the rest like styling, support and all Smile I bet it'll be fun all the way. Simple as that.

I sent you an e-mail and PM on your other forum yesterday Wink

Samantha
This is not the place for discussion.  Please use the private messages to discussion anything about the forum.  This topic is only for promoting the forum.

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! - Page 3 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum March 18th 2016, 11:54 pm

Hi guys, I know you're all wondering what's happening at the moment. Honestly I don't have a good answer to that other than I'm waiting.

Theres gonna be a few big changes in my life soon which should give me more time which will allow me to bring Avacweb back. I'm hoping I will be able to bring it all back before the end of April, that is if everything goes as planned.

I'm looking for a partner however, someone who has the time to put in to the site in terms of support, moderating and posting. Allowing me to focus on developing of vital things such as AWC and AWThanks in the future.

If you're interested please contact me via email or PM on this site for more details. With the correct partner, I can bring Avacweb back to life!

LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by darki March 22nd 2016, 1:16 pm

What is with easybb or however the guy's name is?
He had been a new admin on avacweb last year.
darki
Forumember

Language : German, english

http://schiggysboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum March 23rd 2016, 12:53 am

2 new admins have been appointed at Avacweb and we're all going to work together to revitalise the place ready for a re-opening in a 3-4 weeks time hopefully.

We'll provide more details along the way to keep you all updated. Smile

New tutorials, new features and more support is what we are hoping to give you alongside much loved Avacweb Chat updates!
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum March 28th 2016, 3:32 am

Got a good plan and to-do list for Avacweb now. The theme will remain the same but with updates and bug fixes. It's too early to give a re-open date just yet but I'll keep everyone informed.

I'm really excited to be preparing work on the next version of Avacweb Chat! I hope a lot of people are still using it.

Out of interest who'd be excited about a new version of Avacweb Chat? Smile let me know over at Avacweb
http://lgforum.forumotion.co.uk/

Last edited by LGforum on March 28th 2016, 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2016, 3:36 am

LGforum wrote:Got a good plan and to-do list for Avacweb now. The theme will remain the same but with updates and bug fixes. It's too early to give a re-open date just yet but I'll keep everyone informed.

I'm really excited to be preparing work on the next version of Avacweb Chat! I hope a lot of people are still using it.

Great! Very good

Out of interest who'd be excited about a new version of Avacweb Chat? Smile

What do you think? Your biggest AWC fan ofc! Wink

Hello Samantha.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next