The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

address redirect to my site but in address bar still i see old address..what to do?

2 posters

Go down

address redirect to my site but in address bar still i see old address..what to do? Empty address redirect to my site but in address bar still i see old address..what to do?

Post by jhomes May 2nd 2012, 10:44 am

the supplied domain name is not well configured
You have no CNAME redirecting to : aspergersindia.forumotions.in
You have configured a A type DNS ( A type redirects to an IP address, and not to a textual domain name like the CNAME )

i got this message in my forumotion forum site control panel..it redirect to my site but still in adress bar i can't see my new adress..how to do that?

whats A type DNS?

my site address is www.aspergersindia.forumotions.in and now i bought www.aspergerindia.in

that second address redirect to my site but still it show the old one www.aspergersindia.forumotions.in
jhomes

Language : english

Back to top Go down

address redirect to my site but in address bar still i see old address..what to do? Empty Re: address redirect to my site but in address bar still i see old address..what to do?

Post by abn May 2nd 2012, 2:42 pm

Nice!! I would love to have 2 of those.address redirect to my site but in address bar still i see old address..what to do? G
abn

Back to top Go down

address redirect to my site but in address bar still i see old address..what to do? Empty Re: address redirect to my site but in address bar still i see old address..what to do?

Post by jhomes May 2nd 2012, 5:28 pm

plz anybody help me how to set up cname?

it redirect to my site but still shows the old address
jhomes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum