The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Create an online application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think we should be able to customize our sign up page to add more questions and be able to set up a min and max age to sign up to the forums with

100% 100% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Create an online application

Post by Derri on Thu May 24 2012, 10:35

When signing up all you have to do is fill in 3 boxes, username, email, password.

To me as a forum love, that is incredibly poor. I mean it does not even ask for DOB or anything other than that. To me we should be able to ask all profile questions and decide when marking them mandatory or not.

Also what would be good is if forumotion allowed an age limit to the forums as our forum is only mean for between a certian age group to another age group. Yes people can like but to be honest some won't and it's a lot more helpful.

Male Posts : 8360
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Re: Create an online application

Post by Darren1 on Thu May 24 2012, 15:49

Both are already possible Very Happy
Add profiles;
Admin panel >> Users & Groups > Profiles, elect to be mandatory or not.

Age limits;
ForuMotion complies with laws that allow persons only above the legal age limit of 13 to use it's forums, but they do not uphold the law. You can enable the minimal & maximum age limits if you wish.
Admin panel >> Users & Groups > User Options > Birthdays.

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Create an online application

Post by Jophy on Thu May 24 2012, 18:06

The suggestions are already possible as Darren1 instructed above, if you have any more questions, please ask it on the support sections. Wink

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum