The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Virus/Hacking Treat!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by udarsha45 on May 27th 2012, 6:36 am

My site: http://www.bleachstory.net

Well yesterday, a member in my site treatned us and told us that she would hack/crash my site. But today, she somehow contacted me and told me that she inserted a virus towards my site.

This is what it says, when you open the index page.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.bleachstory.net contains content from fotos.fotoflexer.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified fotos.fotoflexer.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on fotos.fotoflexer.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.
Is there a way to handle this thing? PLEASE HELP! Sad


Last edited by udarsha45 on May 27th 2012, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

udarsha45
Forumember

Male Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Sri Lanka

http://bleach.5forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by Equal on May 27th 2012, 6:40 am

Go onto the site, there is no malware. There is a chance that, since it appears to be a photo site, that he or she has uploaded pornographic or dangerous material. I would advise going throughout your forum and looking for anything that shouldn't be there. If this problem persists, you will need to talk to an administrator (Sanket) immediately.

Equal
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by udarsha45 on May 27th 2012, 6:51 am

@Equal wrote:Go onto the site, there is no malware. There is a chance that, since it appears to be a photo site, that he or she has uploaded pornographic or dangerous material. I would advise going throughout your forum and looking for anything that shouldn't be there. If this problem persists, you will need to talk to an administrator (Sanket) immediately.

It doesn't appear every time. 3 of our member including me have gotten this message.

udarsha45
Forumember

Male Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Sri Lanka

http://bleach.5forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by Equal on May 27th 2012, 7:16 am

I received it also.

Again, I would advise you search through your forum in case there is some profanity material. And your profile states you use Google Chrome. Well, the users that don't receive this must be using an alternative browser. Google Chrome uses its own intuition to tell you there's malware on the site.

Equal
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by udarsha45 on May 27th 2012, 7:19 am

Thank you!

And yes, i'm running a search through the site and trying to find any illegal content on it. And yet, i didn't found any.

I even used this ; http://www.unmaskparasites.com/

udarsha45
Forumember

Male Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Sri Lanka

http://bleach.5forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by Equal on May 27th 2012, 7:38 am

Just keep checking. Google should remove the warning if you have nothing suspicious. I hope I helped.

Equal
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by NikkoBryan14 on May 27th 2012, 8:10 am

There is a malware in ur site. It might be seen in the Topics created.

NikkoBryan14
Forumember

Male Posts : 274
Reputation : 8
Language : English
Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by udarsha45 on May 27th 2012, 8:44 am

@Equal wrote:Just keep checking. Google should remove the warning if you have nothing suspicious. I hope I helped.

Really? Does Google really take website viruses out?

@NikkoBryan14 wrote:There is a malware in ur site. It might be seen in the Topics created.

In a topic?

udarsha45
Forumember

Male Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Sri Lanka

http://bleach.5forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by Equal on May 27th 2012, 8:59 am

@udarsha45 wrote:
@Equal wrote:Just keep checking. Google should remove the warning if you have nothing suspicious. I hope I helped.

Really? Does Google really take website viruses out?

@NikkoBryan14 wrote:There is a malware in ur site. It might be seen in the Topics created.

In a topic?

Google Chrome has its own little anti virus, yes.

And, it may be pornographic material like I said. Just check around. If you need assistance looking through it, just ask.

Edit: No more blocks, good job.

Equal
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by udarsha45 on May 27th 2012, 11:32 am

@Equal wrote:
@udarsha45 wrote:
@Equal wrote:Just keep checking. Google should remove the warning if you have nothing suspicious. I hope I helped.

Really? Does Google really take website viruses out?

@NikkoBryan14 wrote:There is a malware in ur site. It might be seen in the Topics created.

In a topic?

Google Chrome has its own little anti virus, yes.

And, it may be pornographic material like I said. Just check around. If you need assistance looking through it, just ask.

Edit: No more blocks, good job.

Guess the topic should be marked solved now! And thank you as well!

udarsha45
Forumember

Male Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Sri Lanka

http://bleach.5forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by Equal on May 27th 2012, 11:42 am

@udarsha45 wrote:
@Equal wrote:
@udarsha45 wrote:
@Equal wrote:Just keep checking. Google should remove the warning if you have nothing suspicious. I hope I helped.

Really? Does Google really take website viruses out?

@NikkoBryan14 wrote:There is a malware in ur site. It might be seen in the Topics created.

In a topic?

Google Chrome has its own little anti virus, yes.

And, it may be pornographic material like I said. Just check around. If you need assistance looking through it, just ask.

Edit: No more blocks, good job.

Guess the topic should be marked solved now! And thank you as well!

No problem, its the least I can do.

Equal
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Reputation : 3
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus/Hacking Treat!!

Post by Sanket on May 27th 2012, 12:07 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum