The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Calendar Integration?

2 posters

Go down

In progress Forum Calendar Integration?

Post by danceplaylove May 29th 2012, 5:35 am

Hi,

Is there a way to export the forum calendar to somewhere else like a homepage? I want to embed Google Calendar in my main/homepage but I would rather embed the forum calender bc it has a notification of upcoming events with the forum.... Please let me know if this is possible and how I would do it!

Thanks!
Samantha
danceplaylove

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Forum Calendar Integration?

Post by Nera. May 29th 2012, 12:36 pm

Hi Samantha,

You want your calendar on the forum index page? AP > Modules > Forum widgets > Display forum widgets : make your settings and add the calendar as a widget. I'm not sure is that what you wanted?
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Forum Calendar Integration?

Post by danceplaylove May 29th 2012, 6:24 pm

Hi,

I was thinking of making a wordpress as my site because I can have other pages and also link the forum on my main page. So I wanted to have the forum calendar on the wordpress.

If I can customize the css on the forum homepage...maybe I can do that? I wanted to completely customize my homepage...

For example, I want to model my entire site after this: soompi.com but I also want the forum's calendar on the main page! Is this possible?
danceplaylove

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum