The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Post Bug fixes to the Update Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Post by Marvin on June 2nd 2012, 9:11 pm

Hi,
To see what problems were fixed, it would be nice, you would see all bug fixes from update to update in the update thread.

Marvin
Forumember

Male Posts : 317
Language : German, basic English, Spanish, basic Bavarian, broken Italian

http://www.schiggysboard.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Bug fixes to the Update Announcement

Post by Darren1 on June 2nd 2012, 9:22 pm

Hi,

This would be way too difficult, as alot of bugs don't go through Leeloo's office.

This is what Typlo (Our previous communications officer) has had to say about a weekly report of bugs.

@Typlo wrote:
Interesting suggestion, although a few points I would like to point out :

- Keeping track about all technical problems of the week can be useful, but generally for all global issues we solve them within a few days/hours.
And global issues usually happen during migration/maintenance/updates, that occurs only once in a while (well apart for migration that won't happen anymore).
After, if we start listing all particular technical problems that occurs to only one forum or so, in my opinion it would take too much time and won't be that interesting for most users.

- All technical problems are sent to the techs, and they don't have time to keep me informed all the time on what is being done, they would simply lose too much time.
I'm only informed when the issues are finally solved, so "Explains what is being done about the problem (e.g. that it's being fixed, or is on the list to be fixed, or fixed tomorrow, or passed to the techs, etc)" isn't possible.
One thing is sure : they are always passed to the techs, as we post them on a specific webpage

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Bug fixes to the Update Announcement

Post by SLGray on November 24th 2014, 4:38 am

Since this would not be possible, it will be refused.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35613
Language : English

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum