The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to get a underline on usernames?

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible to get a underline on usernames? Empty Is it possible to get a underline on usernames?

Post by wilbso June 3rd 2012, 1:40 pm

MY FORUM ADDRESS: http://xperiance.forumotion.com/forum undefined

Hi, im new to forumotion, and i have a couple of questions.
1st question is, can i get an underline on peoples usernames? Like for example, On my forum, im also called wilbso, but can i get it so i looks like wilbso?

2nd question is: How do i make a post on my forum into a global annoucment? i cant find the option in quick mod tools

3rd. How do i upload my forum logo replacing www.graphicalmedia.info picture?
cheers.
-wilbso
wilbso

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to get a underline on usernames? Empty Re: Is it possible to get a underline on usernames?

Post by Syabria June 3rd 2012, 2:00 pm

I tried using the underline tags when making my name but it doesn't look like you can do it!

However check this out https://help.forumotion.com/t84837-tuesday-tip-remove-the-underline-under-the-usernames

Here they are saying how to remove underline from usernames. Therefore it is possible. I assume the code would be:

Code:
a { text-decoration: underline; }

or something like that. Can anyone give the proper code though?
Syabria
Syabria
Forumember

Female Posts : 165
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to get a underline on usernames? Empty Re: Is it possible to get a underline on usernames?

Post by wilbso June 4th 2012, 10:35 am

Syabria wrote:I tried using the underline tags when making my name but it doesn't look like you can do it!

However check this out https://help.forumotion.com/t84837-tuesday-tip-remove-the-underline-under-the-usernames

Here they are saying how to remove underline from usernames. Therefore it is possible. I assume the code would be:

Code:

or something like that. Can anyone give the proper code though?
Thanks man Smile

where should i put the code, becuase i tried changing my username into wilbso (LOL) but it didnt work,
wilbso

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Syabria June 4th 2012, 10:53 am

I think everywhere you find text-decoration on your profile in the CSS, you add that. Don't follow my advice though- I'm not too experienced with CSS. I suggest waiting for someone else to confirm.
Syabria
Syabria
Forumember

Female Posts : 165
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Equal June 4th 2012, 12:19 pm

Enter that into the CSS Stylesheet.

Administration Panel => Display => Colors => CSS Stylesheet
Equal
Equal
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum