The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need Chatbox that doesn't use JavaScript

3 posters

Go down

I need Chatbox that doesn't use JavaScript  Empty I need Chatbox that doesn't use JavaScript

Post by TopshoT June 11th 2012, 1:05 am

Well,it's me again asking another dumb question Sad....
I just need to know us there a Chatbox that doesn't use javascript because I want to make my site available for people on gaming devices to come to my site,so if anyone knows of a code for Chatbox I can use that doesn't use JavaScript I would greatly appreciate it.

P.s. sorry for asking so many questions.
TopshoT
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I need Chatbox that doesn't use JavaScript  Empty Re: I need Chatbox that doesn't use JavaScript

Post by LGforum June 11th 2012, 1:39 am

Not really. I mean there are java or flash chats out there, which may mostly work for you. But there's always a small amount of javascript involved. Your best bet is specifically looking for java or flash chats.

Though, devices that don't support JavaScript are unlikely to support java or flash. Rolling Eyes
Most gaming devices support JavaScript just fine though.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265

Back to top Go down

I need Chatbox that doesn't use JavaScript  Empty Re: I need Chatbox that doesn't use JavaScript

Post by TopshoT June 11th 2012, 2:23 am

Um ok do u have the code? Cuz on the psp gaming system it doesn't show Log in/Archives/Refresh..so is there one that lets log in w/I pushing keys thannks
TopshoT
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Chivas™ June 11th 2012, 2:57 am

Hi, Hello

There are, HTML chat-box.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6983
Language : EN, FR, ES

https://aforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshoT June 11th 2012, 3:00 am

I know there is things but ca someone provide me the stuff I need for it? And thanks
TopshoT
Forumember

Back to top Go down