The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Unexpected NavBar two Profile links

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected NavBar two Profile links

Post by nextlevelgaming on June 20th 2012, 2:42 pm

Hi I'm not sure if I added a code or something, but I check the ACP under the CSS. As well as then General Portion under header, profile, everything. Cannot seem to find where my error came in. I am seeing two Profile Links int he navbar. Can someone help me please, I cannot really give you the link since it is password protected and everything. So you wont be able to see my issue, only members can.

Male Posts : 989
Language : English|CSS|HTML5|javascript|

Back to top Go down

Re: Unexpected NavBar two Profile links

Post by kvance on June 20th 2012, 7:01 pm

It's possible you just took the picture of the profile header on the navbar and copied it in the other place. Giving you two of the same things on the navbar. Link me your forum, I'll make an account, and take a look.

Male Posts : 136
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Check mine as well please.......

Post by GalaJess on June 20th 2012, 7:28 pm

Could you please check mine as well........something pops up when new users register - then click on those arrows, and house icon, which were NOT part of my design. Why are they there in the spot where the advertising bar usually is.

What do I need to change? Or is this something you guys change behind the scenes?

Female Posts : 66
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum