The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with new buttons for portal and home page please...

4 posters

Go down

Help with new buttons for portal and home page please... Empty Help with new buttons for portal and home page please...

Post by Kazzy June 20th 2012, 4:15 pm

Hi,
Could I please have help with my "Home & Icons" for my Message boards - I have reopened the portal but really would need new buttons for the top - as in "Portal" "Home" "Gallery" "Calendar" "FAQ" "Search" "Memberlist" "Usergroups" "Profile" "Messages" and "Logout" any help would be really appreciated - forum address - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and if you can't see the "Portal" please click onto the "P - again many thanks in advance...

Love & Light xxx Kazzy

So sorry I posted on the wrong section...
Kazzy
Forumember

Female Posts : 47
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Help with new buttons for portal and home page please... Empty Re: Help with new buttons for portal and home page please...

Post by Kazzy June 23rd 2012, 3:10 pm

I received this from one of you and to be honest, I've no idea what to do with it - please help....

CODE: ----------SELECT CONTENT
Nature of the Creation: YOUR INFOS HERE
Size (In Pixels): YOUR INFOS HERE
With or Without Animation: YOUR INFOS HERE (precise the kind of animation you want)
Main Colors: YOUR INFOS HERE
Pictures & Links: YOUR INFOS HERE
Text to Insert : YOUR INFOS HERE
Font (Provide Download Link): YOUR INFOS HERE
Font Color: YOUR INFOS HERE
Link to My Forumotion Forum: YOUR INFOS HERE
Extra Comments: YOUR INFOS HERE
Kazzy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Help with new buttons for portal and home page please... Empty Re: Help with new buttons for portal and home page please...

Post by Mike June 23rd 2012, 3:14 pm

Hi,

That form is used for requesting. Nature is the type of graphic, size is of course the size. Then the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Also, from what I see, you're requesting a Nav Bar. We don't accept navbar requests. Please read here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzy June 23rd 2012, 7:04 pm

Hi,
It's okay, I made them myself (never made them before - nowhere near like what you lot do but are much better than I had before)... thanks anyway..

Regards,
Kazzy
Kazzy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion June 27th 2012, 3:59 am

Drogba, you can move this request. I'll assist her with the Nav bar buttons on my part.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7009

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Dans June 30th 2012, 6:28 pm

If you want navigational bar buttons miss please fill out the request form and someone such as myself will make them for you.
Chris Dans
Chris Dans
Forumember

Male Posts : 55
Language : English/Coding/Design

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion July 2nd 2012, 2:02 am

Drogba, you can close this request out. I helped her out and created her nav buttons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7009

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazzy July 2nd 2012, 1:13 pm

BLK, you are honestly a wee gem... and I can't thank you enough my friend...

Love & Light xxx Kazzy
Kazzy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike July 2nd 2012, 3:03 pm

considered complete.
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down