The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

fanpage pop-up javascript

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fanpage pop-up javascript

Post by indoromance on June 29th 2012, 3:49 pm

we cannot install this script on forumotion please help us. i have install on javascript management & homepage message. and both failure

<script language="javascript">
            jQuery(document).ready(function() {      
                  'title':'Join our Facebook',
                  'message':'Join facebook fanpage kami dengan menekan tombol "Like" dibawah ini, untuk mendapatkan update iklan terbaru melalui facebook. Jika anda sudah pernah join atau tidak ingin join silahkan klik tombol Close. Terima kasih!',

Male Posts : 84
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Re: fanpage pop-up javascript

Post by nextlevelgaming on June 30th 2012, 2:53 am

did you take the code from that site? or what are you looking for? i went to the webpage and the fanpage pop up appeared so..

I see that this is a website, and you are making a forum im guessing... I went back to the website and it did not appear. it may be that once visited cookies are added so the code does not work twice. If this was your purpose then the code may work, just try deleting you cache and cookies from your computer and revisit the forum page and see if it pops up. Im not a professional, but i do know that when i used codes alot such as html, it would give me some problems such as cookies and so forth.

Male Posts : 989
Language : English|CSS|HTML5|javascript|

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum