The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Phpbb2 Add field to Sort memberlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phpbb2 Add field to Sort memberlist

Post by SiZe on July 5th 2012, 10:50 am

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to add another field to "sort by" the members in Memberlist at all?

We have made a custom field to be filled in on sign up - what is your main game you play. This is the field we would like to sort by if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Si

SiZe

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Phpbb2 Add field to Sort memberlist

Post by Mike on July 5th 2012, 3:15 pm

What you can do is this:

Go to Admin Panel -> Users and Groups -> Profiles -> Modify the title of Humour to "Game" or whatever you want to call it. Then make a new profile called Humour. This way, it will show in the sort by.

Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4242
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Re: Phpbb2 Add field to Sort memberlist

Post by SiZe on July 5th 2012, 4:55 pm

Hi Drogba,

Thanks for your reply, I have had a look and I believe "Humour" probally has already been edited. I did have a play with changing "Website" which did show up in the Sort by but unfortunatley mucked up across the theme under peoples posts. So I have returned that to its normal state.

Am I right in saying the only way is to change an exsisting one? There isn't any CSS code I can add to include a specific part of the profile to search from?

Thanks again,

Si

SiZe

Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum