The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users.

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the idea?

Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users. Left1160%Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users. Right11 60% 
[ 3 ]
Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users. Left1140%Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users. Right11 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users. Empty Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users.

Post by Mangueto July 24th 2012, 10:30 pm

Hi Forumotion Admins, General staff, users and guests.

I am writing this because today i had this ideWhat d ya. In my forum, I have four special groups (is about Harry Potter, so I have the four Hogwarts houses as different groups). I wanted to do 4 different portals with different modules and i tought, i could (as you can set the permissions to guests, admins, moderators & guests) set permissions to the groups of my forum and not the defaults.

What do you think?
Mangueto
Mangueto

Language : Sapniish

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users. Empty Re: Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users.

Post by Mangueto July 28th 2012, 11:36 pm

buuump
Mangueto
Mangueto

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users. Empty Re: Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users.

Post by Mangueto July 30th 2012, 10:37 pm

buuuump! hey guys i think most RPG forum owners needs this option
Mangueto
Mangueto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 3rd 2014, 2:56 pm

Suggestion: Forum and Portal modules for groups of users. Permis10Suggestion Clean up (3/1/2014)

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down