The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Full review - uRandom Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Full review - uRandom Forum

Post by DK on August 1st 2012, 4:19 pm

Name of the Forum: uRandom
Address: http://urandom.forumotion.com/
Type of Review (Do not Edit): Full Review
Your Name on the board: Leo

DK
Forumember

Male Posts : 609
Reputation : 13
Language : English

http://ourworldhub.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Full review - uRandom Forum

Post by Jaredseven on August 1st 2012, 4:27 pm

I am sorry but we cannot complete your review as your forum needs 75 members for the full review.

Sorry

Jaredseven
Forumember

Male Posts : 96
Reputation : 6
Language : English
Location : Omaha

Back to top Go down

Re: Full review - uRandom Forum

Post by LostLegend on August 1st 2012, 4:34 pm

iLeo wrote: Name of the Forum: uRandom
Address: http://urandom.forumotion.com/
Type of Review (Do not Edit): Full Review
Your Name on the board: Leo

Hi, your forum does not meet the specific requirements for the requested review type. Please update your request within 24 hours with a review type that meets our requirements, thanks. Wink
Please take another look at our guidelines which are located here

@Assassin_1 wrote:I am sorry but we cannot complete your review as your forum needs 75 members for the full review.

Sorry

Please refrain from moderating members, this is a staff job.

LostLegend
Forumember

Posts : 922
Reputation : 22
Language : English

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Full review - uRandom Forum

Post by DK on August 1st 2012, 4:38 pm

@LostLegend wrote:

Hi, your forum does not meet the specific requirements for the requested review type. Please update your request within 24 hours with a review type that meets our requirements, thanks. Wink
Please take another look at our guidelines which are located here
I'm sorry, I didn't see that part. Guess I'll just have to wait until I get 75 members.


Last edited by iLeo on August 1st 2012, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

DK
Forumember

Male Posts : 609
Reputation : 13
Language : English

http://ourworldhub.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Full review - uRandom Forum

Post by Jaredseven on August 1st 2012, 4:41 pm

You can always request a different type of review.

Jaredseven
Forumember

Male Posts : 96
Reputation : 6
Language : English
Location : Omaha

Back to top Go down

Re: Full review - uRandom Forum

Post by DK on August 1st 2012, 4:42 pm

@Assassin_1 wrote:You can always request a different type of review.
I know but a One Area review isn't worth it.

DK
Forumember

Male Posts : 609
Reputation : 13
Language : English

http://ourworldhub.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Full review - uRandom Forum

Post by LostLegend on August 1st 2012, 5:14 pm

Ok then, I will lock and garbage this.

LostLegend
Forumember

Posts : 922
Reputation : 22
Language : English

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum