The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

My seamless player code doesnt work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My seamless player code doesnt work

Post by dannykralj on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:23 am

This is my code: &lt;!--SCM Music Player by Adrian C Shum -;<br>&lt;script type="text/javascript" src="" &gt;&lt;/script&gt;<br>&lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;<br>SCMMusicPlayer.init("{'skin':'skins/black/skin.css','playback':{'autostart':'true','shuffle':'false','volume':'50'},'playlist':[{'title':'Metal/Rock1','url':''},{'title':'Techno1','url':';feature=iv&amp;src_vid=xVlvXBmHjUU&amp;v=y6u7lkVPM_Y'},{'title':'Narodna1','url':''},{'title':'Metal/Rock2','url':''},{'title':'Techno2','url':''},{'title':'Narodna2','url':''},{'title':'Metal/Rock3','url':''},{'title':'Techno3','url':';feature=channel&amp;list=UL'},{'title':'Narodna3','url':''}],'placement':'top','showplaylist':'true'}");<br>&lt;/script&gt;<br>&lt;!--End of SCM Music Player script--&gt;<br><br>

And I did all that I should do (followed the tut) and after pasting in the html and finishing the process I refresh my forum page and I see (In the player space) just raw html.
+ nothing happens. Sad

Maybe the code is wrong.. I dont know. Im new here so.. Sad
PLS HELP! Tnx in advanced.

Cant belive that the so called "support" hasn't done anything about my problem -.- So much about support! -.-

Language : Serbian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum