The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

posts have an odd justification

View previous topic View next topic Go down

posts have an odd justification

Post by GREENER on August 19th 2012, 9:34 pm

When i make a post on my website - the justification of the paragraph is strange... Its like someone set the columns for my posts smaller then they should be.... Words in a paragraph dont go over as far as they should...

If i want it to look right - i have to edit my post and bush backspace at the start of every other line - and this seems to put together the correct justification...

Any help with this is appreciate and i thankyou in advance for anytime - effort anyone spends on this for me!

(btw - i made my pre-edit post here in 1 long paragraph to see if the same justification issue would arise in posts here - this problem didnt occur and the post was made like i should be...

GREENER
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: posts have an odd justification

Post by Sanket on August 20th 2012, 8:23 am

Can you post screenshots for us to understand what you are saying.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENER on August 20th 2012, 10:31 am

@Sanket wrote:Can you post screenshots for us to understand what you are saying.

sorry i should have thought of that...

as you compare my post in the screen shot - it only goes over half as far as the post should.... Even compare to posts in this thread - all the paragraphs go across the entire posting section....

I can make the justification look right if i go to EDIT the thread - and hit backspace at the end of the sentence on every other line - the sentence will move to the correct position - in line and justified correctly with the sentence above....

Hopefully there is a way to fix this - editing all my posts as described above will be an insane task to undertake...

UPDATE ( i didnt want to hit REPLY as per TOS)

TY - for the quick solution - U can mark this subject as solved - but before you do, can u tell me what the function of that paticular button is? In addition itr would be great to have a completre breakdown of what all the tools are on the post message toolbar (and its likely u have this info on the site - if so - pls direct me to it...)

I TY for your attention to this - your effort is greatly appreaciated!

Last edited by GREENER on August 20th 2012, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

GREENER
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on August 20th 2012, 10:38 am

Hit the a/A button & then copy paste the content.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum