The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Can I edit the registration page or let only people who know a certain password enter my forums?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Can I edit the registration page or let only people who know a certain password enter my forums?

Post by leawesome97 on August 27th 2012, 7:45 pm

Can I edit the registration page is not hard to understand I guess Smile

And my other question is, if I can't edit my registration page, can I set a password so people who know the password can only enter my forums?

leawesome97

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Can I edit the registration page or let only people who know a certain password enter my forums?

Post by DarkGlow on August 27th 2012, 9:16 pm

Hello,

There's no such thing as entering a PW to enter your forums, just let them save their password on your forums so they could automatically log in everytime they visit.

Well, ugh, I doubt you could remove the options in your registeration page, however you can edit (custom options to make them in the registeration page) and add more options by going to:

1) ACP.
2) Advanced mode.
3) Users & Groups.
4) Users box > Profiles.
5) You may click on Add to add an option, during modifying it, you have to tick the square as yes which is next to ''Necessarilty filled?'' to show it on the registeration page.
6) As for the other options displayed in the list, you can modify by clickong on the bolt :modify: and tick as yes next to ''Necessarily filled?''.
7) Save? Wink

Good luck.

DarkGlow
Forumember

Male Posts : 629
Language : English | Hebrew | Arabic

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Can I edit the registration page or let only people who know a certain password enter my forums?

Post by leawesome97 on August 28th 2012, 6:07 pm

Okay thanks, this is solved Smile

leawesome97

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on August 28th 2012, 10:27 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36691
Language : English

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum