The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Problem with HTML pages administration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Problem with HTML pages administration

Post by campuscodi on August 31st 2012, 8:28 am

Hi

I'm one of the admins of a forum hosted here. We have a problem with our HTML pages. It seems that overnight they have all disappeared from the admin panel without any trace. Also, they are not accessible through the front-end as well.

Forum URL: http://devilheroes.forumstopic.com/forum
Last edit to HTML pages: 2 days ago, Aug 29 2012, Wednesday.
We have no JS scripts hosted through our forum that we included with the page.
The portal system is turned off.
Forum version phpBB3 (made the switch from phpBB2 some months ago, the HTML pages worked fine).
We also loaded a 2 days old backup through the utilities tool and still was not fixed.

I tried to include as much info as possible, if you need some more, let me know.


Last edited by campuscodi on September 1st 2012, 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

campuscodi
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Problem with HTML pages administration

Post by campuscodi on August 31st 2012, 8:55 am

Now the admin panel is not accessible at all Sad

campuscodi
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Problem with HTML pages administration

Post by campuscodi on August 31st 2012, 9:09 am

Fixed now. The HTML pages appear in the backend. But still not redirects as the homepage in the frontend.

campuscodi
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Problem with HTML pages administration

Post by DarkGlow on August 31st 2012, 1:19 pm

@campuscodi wrote:Fixed now. The HTML pages appear in the backend. But still not redirects as the homepage in the frontend.

Hello,

You have to make sure you've picked the proper placements for your HTML pages. Also, you should re-add the code, as errors might of occurred.

If that doesn't solve your problem, re-synchronize your forum. Wink
avatar
DarkGlow
Forumember

Male Posts : 629
Reputation : 92
Language : English | Hebrew | Arabic
Location : Israel

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Problem with HTML pages administration

Post by SLGray on August 31st 2012, 7:13 pm

@campuscodi wrote:Hi

I'm one of the admins of a forum hosted here. We have a problem with our HTML pages. It seems that overnight they have all disappeared from the admin panel without any trace. Also, they are not accessible through the front-end as well.

Forum URL: http://devilheroes.forumstopic.com/forum
Last edit to HTML pages: 2 days ago, Aug 29 2012, Wednesday.
We have no JS scripts hosted through our forum that we included with the page.
The portal system is turned off.
Forum version phpBB3 (made the switch from phpBB2 some months ago, the HTML pages worked fine).
We also loaded a 2 days old backup through the utilities tool and still was not fixed.

I tried to include as much info as possible, if you need some more, let me know.

@campuscodi wrote:Now the admin panel is not accessible at all Sad

@campuscodi wrote:Fixed now. The HTML pages appear in the backend. But still not redirects as the homepage in the frontend.
Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

avatar
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 39639
Reputation : 2666
Language : English
Location : United States

https://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Problem with HTML pages administration

Post by Jophy on September 5th 2012, 4:11 pm

Since this was marked solved...

Topic Solved & Locked
avatar
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum