The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

UNSOLVED BUTTON

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Completed UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Titanium on September 1st 2012, 7:11 am

Hi guys i saw in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic the way of putting a solved button but i am wondering if you have an unsolved button image to put ?? Thank you.


Last edited by Titanium on September 4th 2012, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Titanium
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : Greek, Cypriot, English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by BlackScorpion on September 1st 2012, 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi guys i saw in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic the way of putting a solved button but i am wondering if you have an unsolved button image to put ?? Thank you.

You could always request one?

BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 4557
Reputation : 670
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Titanium on September 1st 2012, 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi guys i saw in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic the way of putting a solved button but i am wondering if you have an unsolved button image to put ?? Thank you.

You could always request one?

I tried to find one in the forum and in other website but unsuccessful, so i thought if anyone can help me.


Titanium
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : Greek, Cypriot, English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Mike on September 2nd 2012, 4:07 am

We can help you.. but you need to fill out this:


Hello,

You must fill the request form, or your request will be declined after 24 hours. Please do fill the obligatory fields.

    Creation Type:
    Size (In Pixels):
    Primary Colors:
    Secondary Colors:
    Images to include:
    Text to Insert :
    Font (Provide Download Link):
    Font Color:
    Link to My Forumotion Forum:
    Name on forum:
    Extra Comments:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

Cordially,
Forumotion.

Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4242
Reputation : 466
Language : English, HTML, CSS
Location : Bozeman, Montana

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Titanium on September 2nd 2012, 4:59 am

Drogba921 wrote:We can help you.. but you need to fill out this:


Hello,

You must fill the request form, or your request will be declined after 24 hours. Please do fill the obligatory fields.

    Creation Type:
    Size (In Pixels):
    Primary Colors:
    Secondary Colors:
    Images to include:
    Text to Insert :
    Font (Provide Download Link):
    Font Color:
    Link to My Forumotion Forum:
    Name on forum:
    Extra Comments:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

Cordially,
Forumotion.


Creation Type:
Size (In Pixels):37x21
Primary Colors:red
Secondary Colors:light red
Images to include:
Text to Insert :UNSOLVED
Font (Provide Download Link):
Font Color: transparent
Link to My Forumotion Forum:
Name on forum:
Extra Comments:

I basically want one like this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but to write UNSOLVED with base color the red. Is this possible ?

Edit: if i done something wrong or if you need more information pls say it to me because i am new here and i dont really know how the community works here. Thanks

Titanium
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : Greek, Cypriot, English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by BlackScorpion on September 2nd 2012, 5:14 am

Welcome to the Community Titanium, first things first you need to include your forum link and username on the forum. Then we can start working on your request.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support via PM!

BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 4557
Reputation : 670
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Titanium on September 2nd 2012, 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to the Community Titanium, first things first you need to include your forum link and username on the forum. Then we can start working on your request.

ok my forum link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but my forum is in greek so i dont know if you can understand something :/
my user name is [Admin]Genius
i have only 4 members in my forum and the 2 accounts are my Razz, you see my forum is very new.
If you need more informations tell me.

Titanium
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : Greek, Cypriot, English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by BlackScorpion on September 2nd 2012, 6:23 am

One more question the circle you want that in green or red?

It would look like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 4557
Reputation : 670
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Titanium on September 2nd 2012, 2:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One more question the circle you want that in green or red?

It would look like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no thats its perfect thank you very much !!! :wouhou:

I have another question about the contact field on a profile where must i post it ?

Edit: can you make the circle of the unsolved yellow like gold pls ?

Titanium
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : Greek, Cypriot, English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by BlackScorpion on September 3rd 2012, 6:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Edit: can you make the circle of the unsolved yellow like gold pls ?

Like this?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 4557
Reputation : 670
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Titanium on September 3rd 2012, 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Edit: can you make the circle of the unsolved yellow like gold pls ?

Like this?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yes thanks you very much :wouhou:

Titanium
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : Greek, Cypriot, English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by BlackScorpion on September 4th 2012, 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
yes thanks you very much :wouhou:

If this completes your request please edit your first post and mark it complete, thanks.

BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 4557
Reputation : 670
Language : English
Location : USA

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Titanium on September 4th 2012, 5:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
yes thanks you very much :wouhou:

If this completes your request please edit your first post and mark it complete, thanks.

i done it, but i have a quenstion about the contact info on a profile where can i post it?

Titanium
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : Greek, Cypriot, English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Sir Chivas™ on September 4th 2012, 5:44 am

Since, it's about Profiles, it'll fit this category:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Attention!
- Please provide your forum URL at all times.
- When the issue is solved, please mark it as solved.



Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6783
Reputation : 430
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Titanium on September 4th 2012, 11:39 pm

Sir Chivas™ wrote:Since, it's about Profiles, it'll fit this category:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ok thanks

Titanium
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 1
Language : Greek, Cypriot, English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: UNSOLVED BUTTON

Post by Mike on September 17th 2012, 3:52 am

10 days passed with no reply -> Considered complete.

Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4242
Reputation : 466
Language : English, HTML, CSS
Location : Bozeman, Montana

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum